Need a FREE JUNK FORUM!

Guest Luckycharm

Guest Luckycharm

As in Freebies on the net.

Make it a subforum of Coupons or something and I'll fill it up with useless junk on the net people can get for free :greenappl

I got on a kick about 7-9 months ago and spent almost a whole day on another forum board signing up for all the free stuff

you'd be suprised what shows up in the mailbox 4-12 weeks later.Most of the things,I had forgot about.

And for that forum, we'll be a little more forgiving if any of the offers have referral links. So in most cases, if you post it and can get something from it, that's fine. But we still reserve the right to edit links as needed.

I don't post referral linkies hon.

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular - just saying that it would be OK. For example, a lot of times there are sweepstakes where you can get additional entries by referring people, so those types of links would be OK under most circumstances.

Hey...if you guys make a FREE stuff section, then I'll copy/paste some stuff from other websites I frequently visit that have this type of section...there's TONS of free things on the internet...lots of free mags too!!!

That would be awesome, free stuff rocks :)

Remember when you sign up for free stuff to use a spam email account (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)