Rolling Coaster Children's Ride-On Car Back In-Stock & Cheaper!!!!!!!!!!

Nicholeloren

THANK YOU!!!! My son's birthday is coming up so I ordered 2. :eyepoppin What a great deal!!!!!!!

*HINT* I was having trouble with the coupon code too. What I finally figured out is make sure there are NO spaces, such as after the numbers, if that makes any sense. Just enter it manually. For some reason cut and pasting wouldn't let the code go through.

This is such a FUN ride on!! My parents bought it for my DS 2nd birthday and now that he is 2 12 years old, he "gets it" and loves to ride on it everyday! That is when his 3 older sisters let him. His mom and dad have been known to ride it on occassion too! I just bought another one so the kids can have races and more time to ride. It really is a wonderful gift for any kid and that is a great price at Overstock.:yup:

My ordered shipped 4/23 as 2 different Fedex Home Delivery packages. Seems like they will be delivered on 4/30 according to Fedex. Can't wait to try them out especially since the weather has been so nice this past week. It's going to be a whopping 73 degrees today. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Not discouraging anyone to buy these but my experience with them haven't been that great. They roll really well in the house but for outdoor play they hardly move at all and that's what I need them for. We took them outside as soon as we got them after fitting them together and the steering wheel keeps coming loose. We have no problems with the wheels like some other buyers but I'm now regretting getting 2 of them. Should have stuck with the scooter.

Not discouraging anyone to buy these but my experience with them haven't been that great. They roll really well in the house but for outdoor play they hardly move at all and that's what I need them for. We took them outside as soon as we got them after fitting them together and the steering wheel keeps coming loose. We have no problems with the wheels like some other buyers but I'm now regretting getting 2 of them. Should have stuck with the scooter.

I'm having the same problems, i thought it was just me not knowing how to do it correctly? i'm disappointed in my purchase..