Rolling Coaster Children's Ride-On Car Back In-Stock & Cheaper!!!!!!!!!!

Nicholeloren

Overstock has the ride-on cars back in stock for only $39.95! Use Promo code 129424 for an extra 10% discount, (*offer code is limited to one use per customer, total discount is limited to $1000-- promo code ends May 7, 2008). After discount, the price is roughly $36, that's FAR cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Rolling-Coaster-Childrens-Ride-On-Car/2064059/product.html

post-159595-137262185254_thumb.jpg

These "cars" are powered/propelled by a child's weight and movement. I ordered 2 this morning for my boys, so I don't have more specifics. I tried ordering them a few weeks back, but they were sold out....I searched the web & couldn't find a price even close. All of the reviews I found were astounding, so I figured I couldn't go wrong :)

Overstock has the ride-on cars back in stock for only $39.95! Use Promo code 129424 for an extra 10% discount, (*offer code is limited to one use per customer, total discount is limited to $1000-- promo code ends May 7, 2008). After discount, the price is roughly $36, that's FAR cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Rolling-Coaster-Childrens-Ride-On-Car/2064059/product.html

it's telling me the promo code is invalid? Any suggestions?

I was considering one of these last year and it was $55 on amazon.com. Hmmmmm???? To buy or not to buy?

Okay, I bought one,lmao. DD8 said she wanted one for her bday. She only weighs 51lbs so it should be great for her! Also we have a large paved walking/biking area at our park so this will be perfect.

Edited by jeninpa

Well I caved and got one too:yup: I did a live chat with the customer service and they gave me a 4.00 credit back because the code was not working :) i've never even heard of this thing. I only ordered one and it'll probably be a big hit and i'll have 2 kids fighting over it:gdparanoid:

Well I caved and got one too:yup: I did a live chat with the customer service and they gave me a 4.00 credit back because the code was not working :) i've never even heard of this thing. I only ordered one and it'll probably be a big hit and i'll have 2 kids fighting over it:gdparanoid:

I'll have 4 fighting over it but I'll just tell them to ask for one for their bday since they will each have one shortly after DD8! lol

I couldn't get the code to work, but maybe I'll try live chat to get it credited back.

I caved and bought two red ones. :banghead:

I've got two birthdays coming up in the next month and I can't deal with the fighting if they have to share. :tongue1:

My kids saw one of these in a fancy toy shop last month and wanted to ride around on it in this tiny shop. There was no way I was going to let them try it and knock down all the displays. I had to drag them out of there and they were so angry I wouldn't let them try it out. They will be really surprised and excited to get them for their birthdays. :)

I couldn't get the code to work, but maybe I'll try live chat to get it credited back.

I caved and bought two red ones. :banghead:

I've got two birthdays coming up in the next month and I can't deal with the fighting if they have to share. :tongue1:

My kids saw one of these in a fancy toy shop last month and wanted to ride around on it in this tiny shop. There was no way I was going to let them try it and knock down all the displays. I had to drag them out of there and they were so angry I wouldn't let them try it out. They will be really surprised and excited to get them for their birthdays. :)

Hmm.. that's so weird that all of you guys are having problems with the coupon. I just put it in and clicked applied and it worked no problems. Actually tried it a few times, since I was trying to find some other codes and it worked every single time. But I just created an account with them today so I wonder if it's looking at your past shopping history or something like that. There's also a free shipping link (if you google overstock codes) but you can only do free shipping or this coupon.

I actually had bought these a couple years ago for x-mas for the kids. Now, I wish I didn't get them because they have been sitting in the storage area in my garage. The problem is we don't have that much room in our house to ride them. Our driveway is paved and it doesn't ride well on it all. IMO - if you have a large smooth surface to ride them - I would get them.. if not, pass on it.

HTH.

These are great! I just ordered 2...one for ds birthday, one for niece and nephew for Christmas.

We borrowed one from a friend for awhile. Every kid that came over, from age 13 to age 2, loved it!

Thanks!

The problem is we don't have that much room in our house to ride them. Our driveway is paved and it doesn't ride well on it all. IMO - if you have a large smooth surface to ride them - I would get them.. if not, pass on it.

HTH.

I was planning on using them on the sidewalk. So am I understanding correctly that this not a good use for them? I have limited indoor space for them too. I'll need to cancel my order QUICKLY if I can't use them outside. :(

I was planning on using them on the sidewalk. So am I understanding correctly that this not a good use for them? I have limited indoor space for them too. I'll need to cancel my order QUICKLY if I can't use them outside. :(

From my understanding they move against your body weight, you are suppose to not use your feet. I wasn't thinking when I bought them, we just do not have the space and smooth surface for it to ride nicely. Again, this in my opinion - I just hate to see people spend the $$$ and be disappointed.

I ordered one earlier today and the code worked for me. I just now ordered a second one and the code would not work for that one. Must be able to use code once per customer.

It says "one use per customer", if you would have ordered 2 at once it would have worked though.

I sent an email and they gave me a $8 credit on my next order. I'd rather have them give it back to me, but this is better than nothing. :)

So the code is good, and should work for more than one item.

Anyone else planning on using these outside on the sidewalk? Do you think that'll be flat enough to work? I know I over analyze everything, sorry for that. :tongue1: