Extra 50% off Fashion Clearance at Sears.com

Fishboysmom

Fishboysmom what a FANTASTIC find!!!

Do any of the items qualify for in store pickup? If they do choose that to save on shipping! :)

Tip: In the title, maybe add items starting at $0.99 (might be lower but I found that price)

Well, I got in later, but I got everything in my cart, when I hit checkout--they told me 3 items were no longer available. I got done putting all my information and hit submit, then it took me to an internet page (page no longer...). I hit refresh and it said "we are not able to process your order at this time" and my whole cart was empty. Grrrrrr..... There is no way for me to check if it actually went through or not, as I didn't get an order number--yet all my information was there when I hit submit. I hate to order again if by some chance it went thru.

Well, I got in later, but I got everything in my cart, when I hit checkout--they told me 3 items were no longer available. I got done putting all my information and hit submit, then it took me to an internet page (page no longer...). I hit refresh and it said "we are not able to process your order at this time" and my whole cart was empty. Grrrrrr..... There is no way for me to check if it actually went through or not, as I didn't get an order number--yet all my information was there when I hit submit. I hate to order again if by some chance it went thru.

It does this to me EVERYTIME....And Everytime My Order has gone thru...I Just go check my cart and its empty ....And within a few hours I get a email stating my order has been recieved..

It does this to me EVERYTIME....And Everytime My Order has gone thru...I Just go check my cart and its empty ....And within a few hours I get a email stating my order has been recieved..

Uh oh.... I went back and re-ordered. This time I got a confirmation #. I should have checked back here in case. Luckily, it was only 3 items, but I really don't want doubles. Maybe I should call them...

Uh oh.... I went back and re-ordered. This time I got a confirmation #. I should have checked back here in case. Luckily, it was only 3 items, but I really don't want doubles. Maybe I should call them...

Was your cart empty when you went back?..Oh I see it was....Then I would ring them...

Was your cart empty when you went back?..Oh I see it was....Then I would ring them...

Yeah--they both went through of course. I did call, but she said I still might receive the 1st order. I said, I just ordered both within the last 15 minutes--she went ahead and put a cancellation, but I guess there's still a chance I will receive both orders. Hopefully not. Oh well, I have a Sears near.

Next time, I'll check my order history before I proceed with another order. Thanks for your info--I probably wouldn't have checked if it weren't for you. :)

BTW, thanks OP for the thread!