500 free business cards + Bonus! At VistaPrint.com

samisma

First Time Ever - 500 Free Business Cards + Bonus at VistaPrint.com

500 FREE Business Cards

+ FREE Holder

• Full-color printing on sturdy stock

• Choose from 42 stylish designs

• FREE silver metallic holder at checkout

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/studio3.aspx?pf%5Fid=064&combo%5Fid=4298&gallery%5Fid=64&fullname=Jessica+Boudjouk&email=jesse%2Ebee%40gmail%2Ecom&GP=2%2F19%2F2008+10%3A17%3A33+AM

now... only thing i'm noticing on that link is that my name & my email is in it. :gdparanoid:

So, if you can find a way to make it just for you.... I'd appreciate it.

Other FREE items:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?xnav=welcomeback&xnid=removecookies

Edited by samisma
double checked links

hmm. ok. anyone who wants this deal, for some reason the link won't work from GD but it'll work from email.

i'm sorry folks. i can't keep up with the emails and forwarding it.

if you could PM me your emails, and then at the end of each work day I'll send out a big fwd to everyone. that'll be easier than each one individually. don't worry, will do bcc so no one sees your info.

thanks!

Edited by samisma
update.

i'm sorry folks. i can't keep up with the emails and forwarding it.

if you could PM me your emails, and then at the end of each work day I'll send out a big fwd to everyone. that'll be easier than each one individually. don't worry, will do bcc so no one sees your info.

thanks!

One thing I noticed is that the link you provided prompted me to enter "your" email/login info. Apparently the deals are coded to your email addy, and you might want to reconsider emailing anything else out, just to be on the safe side. VistaPrint also provided a lot of default information on you, with the sample card/previous business card you ordered being displayed. While I'm a great guy (at least, that's what my therapist tells me!!!:tongue1:), I highly recommend not sending out any more of these.

All it could take is for someone's computer to get infected, and next thing you know, BOOM! You're info is out for all to see. Or you start receiving late notices on credit cards that you never signed up for.