Walgreen's- Honey Bunches of Oats Deal

dantegirl

Is anyone having trouble using the chocolate cereal coupons on the regular cereal?

This is what we used and had no problem. Printed out 2 of the $2 off 1 box of chocolate clusters and used it on the regular flavor. Plus, I think it was 2 sunday's ago had a coupon in the paper for $1 off 2 boxes of post cereal.

This is what we used and had no problem. Printed out 2 of the $2 off 1 box of chocolate clusters and used it on the regular flavor. Plus, I think it was 2 sunday's ago had a coupon in the paper for $1 off 2 boxes of post cereal.

Where did you go to print out $2 off 1 box of chocolate clusters coupon?

my Walgreens never ever has the sale items =(

Make sure you ask an employee if they have any in the back. This happens here and it never fails that they go in the back and bring out a whole box of what I am looking for !!!!

I did this a couple of weeks ago when they had 6 packs of toddler toothbrushes for a dollar. My local stores were all out but I went to one on the MO side, the guy went in the back and pulled out 2 boxes of them. He said he just hadn't had a chance to put them out and asked if I was looking for anything else he might have in the back.

Anyway, it can't hurt :)

Is anyone having trouble using the chocolate cereal coupons on the regular cereal?

I used the $2 choc. coupon on a strawberry one at my store last weekend. Cashier just plain did not look at the fine print. :) Has anyone actually seen choc. anywhere???

I just saw this in the Walgreen's ad. How do the register rewards work?

Be careful, though. Laast week, when I went to Walgreens and she handed me my rolled up receipt, I took the time to unrolll it and asked where my rewards were. She said, "oh did you want that, I always just throw them here in the trash, noone wants them". I had to wait for her to dig through the trash to get my $2 rewards back. I'm glad I caught it before I left. I got a bonus of the ones she had not handed to a few other customers. But, none were rewards, just coupons. However, those customers all lost out without being given an option. So, watch your cashier.

Just an FYI, you can print 2 coupons each week, I printed 2 last week and just got done printing 2 more, and you can also use different computers to print 2 more. Giant Eagle in Oh has these on sale too so they are free there too.

you can just delete the cookie from your browser and print as many as you want.

Just an FYI, you can print 2 coupons each week, I printed 2 last week and just got done printing 2 more, and you can also use different computers to print 2 more. Giant Eagle in Oh has these on sale too so they are free there too.

Gosh thanks so much for mentioning this. I was just wishing there was some way to print out more. I did notice I was able to print out a set at work one day, but I just printed out another set here at home.

I jsut cleared my cookies and still did not print. BUT, I was able to print 2 more today and had already printed 2 yesterday. Maybe we can print 2 every day???? :confused:

Ill try and see if we can print two everyday that would be nice!!!!:gdlicklips:

nope wouldnt let me ....

does anyone know how to get more???

Sorry! You have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed.

Ill try and see if we can print two everyday that would be nice!!!!:gdlicklips:

nope wouldnt let me ....

does anyone know how to get more???

Sorry! You have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed.

If you use internet explorer, download mozilla firefox and a lot of times you can do it from both browsers.... HTH