Finally some Good Walmart Clearance!

JackJack

found the 2 pack character keys for the Easy Link Internet thing at Walmart tonight for $1 each. There were 3 different ones at my store. Picked up one of each since i gave my 3 year old niece an Easy Link for Christmas. :)

I need these. Ours is out. I will check the others.

(went for a nice couch type futon for our home office/TV room and I saw exactly what I wanted in a picture on one of their spinning things but it had no bar code or price thing just a picture and I couldn't find one in a box so I paged help and the manager came up and said the person over furniture was at lunch I asked if they had any and she said let me check the stock room she came out and said guess what we have one and its on clearance guess how much it is. I said I didn't know the regular price and she said it was $267.99 but had a clearance tag for $159.00 then she said but I scanned it to make sure that was the price and it's actually only $65.00 i was excited. It is the Home Trends Ashton Lane Futon it looks like a couch and has espresso wood and four cushions and they are covered in a tan microfiber material. Box R31)

THANKS FOR THE HEADSUP!! I just bought one for 50.00. Great find.

Went into WM today to see if I could find some wrapping paper and to check out the clearance our store in Boardman Oh had about 3 aisles full, I'm so used to Target clearance at 75% I was disappointed but they did have hopefully one really good thing(I hope) I got a disney 3mp digital camera for 25, it was listed as 79, hopefully it will work ok, i'm gonna do a search for it and see how the reviews are, I got it for my DS 9th Birthday and it had Pirates of Carrib. on it and that is his theme so hopefully it will be an ok camera. They also had alot of leapfrog stuff at about 1/2 off.

I finally found some easy link characters. I got Arthor and Clifford for $.50! I wish there were more. Might try another walmart today!

We were able to get the system and 3 sets of the characters for less than $12.00 they had a lot of the systems and character links left at our store. I think I might go back and buy a couple more they would make great christmas presents for my niece and one of my friends son when he gets a little older. We bought it for our ds for christmas but ended up giving it to him and he loves playing it. :)

Was ay Walmart today and they had a bunch of girl clothes for $2 and $3. I picked up hanes sweetshirts for a $1, glove and hat combo for a $1, a pair of gloves fo $0.50. They had several shorts, skirts, and some dresses for $2. they had hooded zipper front sweetshirts, sweetpants, and jeans for $3

Wow! Great deal! I have been trying to ge the easy link system since the Target clearence but no luck. :( I have the charachters but no system :(

walmart has these for $10, if not in your local walmart they are also clearanced on walmart.com for the same price and you can try to do the site to store if it allows.

I was at Walmart today and they had the KY intimate collection box set on clearance for $4.50. I had two $3.00 off coupons so $1.50 each. They weren't in the regular clearance aisle, they were in the center aisle by the makeup. I was at Walgreens earlier today and they were 50% off and they rang up for $8.99 so I got a great deal.

Valentine's stuff was 90% at a Walmart near Disney. Guess cause it's a touristy one? Anyway, I saw they had Cars Valentine's party plates, cups, and napkins. They have some purple and pink in the picture, but otherwise doesn't say anything about Valentine's Day, unlike the High School Musical ones. Would be great for anyone having a Cars themed birthday party coming up. They were sold in 8pks (8pks plates, 8pks cups, etc..) for .15 each. Very cheap themed party goods!