JackJack

I can't believe it!! :eek:Some great toy finds today at my WM!!:D

I got: Cranium Pop 5 4.00

Littlest Pet Shop Round and Round Pet town 9.00

Puppy in my Pocket Castle 9.00

Puppy in My Pocket Puppies with purse 2.00

Cranium Sounds by the Seashore 3.00

Cranium Ziggity 2.00

(I am a Craniac!!! Love all things Cranium!)

I can't believe it....my birthday party stash is finally stocked up again!! They had lots of other good stuff too but I got a few of each of these so that will keep me going for a bit!!!!!!!:D

I can't believe it!! :eek:Some great toy finds today at my WM!!:D

I got: Cranium Pop 5 4.00

Littlest Pet Shop Round and Round Pet town 9.00

Puppy in my Pocket Castle 9.00

Puppy in My Pocket Puppies with purse 2.00

Cranium Sounds by the Seashore 3.00

Cranium Ziggity 2.00

(I am a Craniac!!! Love all things Cranium!)

I can't believe it....my birthday party stash is finally stocked up again!! They had lots of other good stuff too but I got a few of each of these so that will keep me going for a bit!!!!!!!:D

wendy's has Cranium games in their kids meals now!

I was at mine yesterday and the prices were still too high. :(

Yeah, usually the case with mine as well.:mad:Makes me mad. But I went to the one in Fort Gratiot and I asked the girl in the toys about it and she said they were just trying to clear out some of their excess. But, they may be doing this at all stores, the excess just may be different. :D I missed the Target toy clearance so this was exciting! The stuff was flying off of the shelves! Now I just need to get it wrapped and put in the birthday party closet! Oh, maybe tomorrow I'll have to go look for some wrapping paper!!! LOL:D:D:D

I scored big at Walmart last night in Ozark, AR

I got

Laugh and Learn Kitchen Reg 54.00 for 20.00

Island Princess Barbie Elephant Reg 29.00 for 8.00

Board Books reg 497 for .75

There was a thomas the train set for $25 and I kept waiting for it to go down more and I guess I waited too long :(

sorry, broke my typing hand so excuse mistakes. jusu wanted to say that i rarely find bargains at walmart but did get my son a big hannah light and sound show that is so cool. i can'y renmember the orifg price but it was clearnce for 20. i thought it would be another tempoary toy that ends up in the toy graveyard, but it's actually a good quality toy. it dowesnt include the doll but i still hve plenty of those frm xmas - hannah and miley since it's important to kids to recognize the diffrence. darn this hand hurst

I went for a nice couch type futon for our home office/TV room and I saw exactly what I wanted in a picture on one of their spinning things but it had no bar code or price thing just a picture and I couldn't find one in a box so I paged help and the manager came up and said the person over furniture was at lunch I asked if they had any and she said let me check the stock room she came out and said guess what we have one and its on clearance guess how much it is. I said I didn't know the regular price and she said it was $267.99 but had a clearance tag for $159.00 then she said but I scanned it to make sure that was the price and it's actually only $65.00 i was excited. It is the Home Trends Ashton Lane Futon it looks like a couch and has espresso wood and four cushions and they are covered in a tan microfiber material. Box R31

my walmart is still high priced

Mine too. Although I did find a couple Bratz dolls (ick!) for $9...about half-price...that I put up for my niece's gifts. Other Bratz weren't marked as cheap and the rest of their toy clearance just made me turn around and walk away. Sorry, $2 off a $50 item isn't "clearance" IMHO.

I stopped into my Super Walmart Saturday and they had clearanced alot of toys super low just as I got there. I got some 2007 holiday barbies for 10.00, mommy and me potty training system for 5.00, spiderman idogs for 7.00, digital arts studio discs for 1.00 a piece v flash games for the v flash for 3.00 a piece, diego scooter for 12.00. I thought I did great, and decided to go back last night to stock up some more for birthdays ect. and the prices all jumped back up. The holiday barbies went up to 21.00 the digital arts discs went up to 6.00, the v flash games to 15.00, and the spiderman idogs to 14.00. I asked the toy lady working why in the world the clearance prices went back up. She said the toy lady working Saturday marked the prices lower than what she was supposed to and corporate made them mark them back up. I wasn't too upset because I had already walked out of there Saturday with a cart full.

They have a lot of Clearance toys at my local WalMart in So Cal, but all of them are still priced fairly high.

Wal Mart is so weird. The store closest to me and the store 20 miles away rarely have the same items on Clearance. If they do, the prices are all different.

O.K. so I had to go back today!!!

Got: 2 more LPS sets 9.00

1 more Cranium Pop 5 4.00

2 more Sounds by the Seashore 3.00

15 Puppy in Pocket Sets (4 puppies and a keyring house to put the in) 2.00

going to use them for V-Day and when we go out for dinner for my Mom's b-day,

always good to help keep the little kids distracted so us adults can chat :D

2 Spiderman Ultimate Web Blasters 9.00 (huge set)

1 Spiderman Mask and Web Blasting thing 9.00

1 Bratz spinning Lamp 15.00 (not a great deal but was reg 25.00)

3 LPS puzzles that includes 1 pet in each 1.97

4 LPS carrying cases that hold 20 pets and includes 2 pets 4.00 (reg. 20.00)

1 Spotz Maker 10.00 (Target had them for 6.00 but I missed out!:mad:)

1 Spotz Maker activity 1.00

Edited by JackJack
I can't spell!

I got a great deal on a Garmin GPS C330! Regular price I believe is around 180. and I bought it on clearance for 75.!!! I went back to the same Wal-Mart in Albuquerque and they had it back up to regular price. Go figure?? I guess I got lucky?

Which store did you go too?

I saw the Hannah Montana concert stage for $20, originally $60 and the Backstage closet was $17, marked down from $29.

DARN, I DIDN'T ANY OF THOSE. i'm going back tomorrow to get a few more packs of the hannah trading cards, maybe i can find the closet thing in toys since the stage show was in the hannah section of the girls dept. i confess, i went back today and bought another stage show because for 20.00 it would make a nice birthday present when mty son gets another girl invitation. btw - yes, he has boy stuff too, he jusy loves hannah.

Everything still high at the one I went to tonight. Did find one thing though, Safety 1st video monitor which is exactly what I needed now after having my second baby. It retails for over $100 and I got it for 49! So that was my one good find.

I saw that monitor yesterday at a new Wal-Mart supercenter for $25! I was shocked at how low the price was but did not really need it. I think $49 is a great price too considering how expensive it was originally!

I saw that monitor yesterday at a new Wal-Mart supercenter for $25! I was shocked at how low the price was but did not really need it. I think $49 is a great price too considering how expensive it was originally!

Dang it you saw it for $25, that is an AWESOME deal. I am still happy with the $49, but for $25!!! You can't even buy an audio one for that!

I got to WM today just as they were marking things down again. They mark things down very inconsistently. Some things are 90% off and some are still only 50%.

- Little Tykes Play Smarter Shop and Learn Market $10.00 (49.95 @ amazon)

- Hot Wheels Radar Gun $10.00 -for DH :)

- Thomas and Friends Duplo Gordon $11.00

- Thomas and Friends Duplo Spencer $17.00

It's hard to shop ahead for holidays when the 2 & 3 year old are right there in the cart. Maybe I'll go back later without them to see if there are any other good deals.

Does anyone know if they mark down items further once it goes to a price with ".00" at the end...or is that as low as they go?

TIA