Cooshie Booster--purple

I'm looking for the Cooshie Booster brand booster seat, and it needs to be in purple. My one-year-old has decided she wants to eat at the table like the rest of us, and keeps trying to steal her brother's Cooshie Booster. So apparently it's time to get her one of her own.

Need the lowest price inc. shipping to 42223. Thanks. :)

I haven't found a "Cooshie Booster" but I do know where you can get a deal.

Target.com sells over 60 different boosters ranging from $14.89 to $179.99. Use this 10% off coupon :)

I think you are including car booster seats in that...I only saw 9 feeding booster seats at target.com and the highest price is $29.99. Unfortunately it has to be the Cooshie Booster; that is what my 3-year-old has and she just loves it. Takes it off his chair, carries it around the living room...she needs one just like it that is "hers." But thanks for the 10% off link. I'm sure there will be something else I need/want that I can use it for. :)

This is the Cooshie Booster, the one my 3-year-old has. I would just get the same exact one but I was hoping we could have hers be purple, which amazon doesn't sell, so that I can at least tell the seats apart. (That helps break up the "mine!" fights.)

I hope I'm not being a pain!