coupons for ac moore, michaels, joanne fabrics

hotchocolate

If you go in Michaels just tell them that you dont recieve them ad in your area. They will make you sign a coupon exception log & put your zip code on it.

If they try to give you a hard time about it ask to talk to an FES or a manager. When I worked there I'm pretty sure they made that a company wide policy that you could sign at all stores. If you throw a good fit about it you can get the discount one way or another. Good luck!

When I went to the local Michaels store, I asked how to get coupons to two different employess and both told me they only come in the paper!!!! They wouldnt help me out, even after I explained my local paper does not supply them because we live far away from their store...they still didnt help me with coupons.....:mad:Next time I'm in there I will speak to a manager!!!!!!!

I have heard that Mike's is funny about signing in at the store. Also keep in mind, if the coupons aren't in the paper that week (they are slowing down with the coupons after the holidays) they won't take them.

Also, just want to say again that they won't "share" internet coupons. As someone mentioned, if you have an ACM internet coupon, you can't use it at Mike's or Joanne's and vice versa.

Mike's never has internet coupons. You can also just go to the ACM website and do a store locator search and it will have the coupon.

Michaels ads & coupons are only every other week, not every week. You can sign up your kids for the kids club and they mail your kids coupon a 40% off for their birthdays, I think they have the sign up card in the store. Joannes has a sign up card at the register and you can fill it out there and they mail you their ad papers with coupons in them.

Michaels ads & coupons are only every other week, not every week. You can sign up your kids for the kids club and they mail your kids coupon a 40% off for their birthdays, I think they have the sign up card in the store. Joannes has a sign up card at the register and you can fill it out there and they mail you their ad papers with coupons in them.

Michaels coupons usually start going every other week around January & then start back to everyweek closer to Thanksgiving. But, usually on holidays they will have an ad.

I know my store went back & forth forever about internet coupons. So, it doesnt hurt to try last I knew they were taking them again. They will do a price match for Joannes, Hobby Lobby etc.

If they give you a hard time about signing just explain to them that you do not get it in your paper. Like I said before if that does not work ask for an FES (front end supervisor) or Manager. Half of the cashiers there have no idea what they are talking about!