Help design the next GottaDeal.com T-Shirt!

Brad

It's time once again to come up with a design for the next GottaDeal.com t-shirt, and this time we are asking for your help!

We'd like your ideas, designs & suggestions for the next t-shirt design. We'll use this thread to collect ideas, and if your idea is used, you'll get one of the first shirts absolutely free!

So reply to this thread with your ideas. If you have the ability to actually design something and post an image, that would work best, otherwise you can just post descriptions, slogans, etc... Be sure to be as specific as possible including colors (of both ink and shirts), font styles or anything else you'd like to add.

Also if you see another idea that you really like, feel free to reply letting us know so we can see which ideas everyone likes the best.

Note that these shirts will be GottaDeal.com shirts - we already have some plans for a Black Friday shirt, so we just need some ideas for the basic site shirt.

Thanks and we look forward to your ideas!

uhhggg i wrote a bunch and locked up..

ok this is what i have so far just throwing this out here.

girls pink shirt boys blue.. color print blk.

gottadeal.com with a arrow pointing down then arround to the back.

on the back we put .. stores logos or name ( if alloud) if not then we use this

1)5/20 ,,, 2)30% off,, 3)mail box. 4)ups.... 5)pic of credit card... 6)words free.... 7)words i won,,,,

= a pic of a presant wraped up..

thanks gottadeal.

T-Shirt says:

Find the HOTTEST online deals for:

• Electronics
  • Apparel
  • Household Items
  • Freebies
  • Contests
  • and LOTS MORE!

And then the GottDeal logo either above or below the list.

Also, the word 'HOTTEST' would look great with Red Flaming text. Not sure how to do this myself.

Just attached a pic of how it could look.

Ack! I just did another one with a picture and different slogan. But I don't know how to post it, it is done in MS Word 07.

Change the file type to gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp

Then go to photobucket and upload the pic. Use the link for forums.

Change the file type to gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp

Then go to photobucket and upload the pic. Use the link for forums.

I do not have those options to save as. And I tried just typing it in the file name, instead of docx and it won't work.

Also, the file as a word document is too large to upload, but honestly it's just about 1/2 MS word page.

Any other ideas?

Ack! Still having problems trying to figure out how to upload the other design. Again it is in MS Word 07, and it is too large to upload here, per what the system told me. MS Word will not allow me to save it as a jpg or similar.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Ack! Still having problems trying to figure out how to upload the other design. Again it is in MS Word 07, and it is too large to upload here, per what the system told me. MS Word will not allow me to save it as a jpg or similar.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Can you take a screenshot of it and post that?

I printed it, and then scanned it. We'll see if this works. Obviously it may too big for a t-shirt, and the font is in size 11 right now. All would need adjusted.

Thanks for the suggestion on getting this up! :)

To me this pic sort of fits. The guy looks worn out from shopping all day. And the way I have it set up, it looks like the gal is enjoying pointing out that he could have done it all from home with GottaDeal.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/noehlp/timespent.jpg

How about this:

A black T with a silver/white silhouette of a man's head, with a ? mark in the middle.

Underneath it says 'Just who is Brad?'

"Find out at www.gottadeal.com"

Awesome! I like that. In case he feels weird about his name on a T

Just who is the King of Black Friday

• 2 weeks later...

One side of shirt -

Why pay retail?

(a picture of our mascot/dog)

GottaDeal.com

Other side of shirt -

Join GottaDeal.com forums and find out what over 150,000 members already know...

I would personally like a light blue or colored t-shirt, but gray is OK too, just not white.

I wasn't sure if the dog is really officially our mascot?

One side of shirt -

Why pay retail?

(a picture of our mascot/dog)

GottaDeal.com

Other side of shirt -

Join GottaDeal.com forums and find out what over 150,000 members already know...

I would personally like a light blue or colored t-shirt, but gray is OK too, just not white.

I wasn't sure if the dog is really officially our mascot?

I LOVE it!

front of t-shirt:

GD mascot and underneath

www.GottaDeal.com

back of shirt:

You Paid How Much?!?

:eek:

www.GottaDeal.com

OR:

front:

GD in big letters, centered, and creating a circle perimter around it the words "www.GottaDeal.com Why Pay Retail www.GottaDeal.com" repeated over and over (to creat the circle)

On the back

www.GottaDeal.com

or:

front - IMAGE: GD with the king's crown tilted over the letters

back - IMAGE: mascot dog with a King's Crown over his head

TEXT: www.GottaDeal.com

and can i just second the idea of t-shirts in any color but white? ;)

best i can come up with...