Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

Linda are they non stick?

Yes they are non stick and quite nice. They clean up really good, too. Previous to these, I had the $100 tfal set from Walmart. They lasted me 5 or 6 years, and that was putting them in the dishwasher. These I only hand wash because I want them to last, plus using the dishwasher voids the warranty.

I bought a bread machine but have yet to use it. The reviews don't look too hot on amazon but I paid 7.50 for it so go figure.

I bought the wastebasket and some of the wicker baskets and the underbed storage thing. They will be here next week.

so great - now I know an actual person who did get them!! :) Any advice as to when they come into stock?

so great - now I know an actual person who did get them!! :) Any advice as to when they come into stock?

I don't think that the breadman has been in stock in like 10 days now, but who knows. It might come back but I'm not holding my breath.

As for the wicker stuff, I know that has come back in stock.

I bought the Hampers and had to take them back to the store. They came in a very big box and they were all out of shape. The basket weave was loose and torn and the lining in one of the hampers had a big rip in it.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't buy any hampers but I did buy a bunch of the other wicker stuff. I hope they come before I go out of town next week so I can take them back if they suck.

oooo no kohls has now taken these pots off there site you use to be able to find the with sku# 87462859 but now they don't come up at all I guess this deal is gone forever waaaaaaaaaaa I really wanted those pots at that price ooo well I guess I will just have to stop cooking.:)

oooo no kohls has now taken these pots off there site you use to be able to find the with sku# 87462859 but now they don't come up at all I guess this deal is gone forever waaaaaaaaaaa I really wanted those pots at that price ooo well I guess I will just have to stop cooking.:)

Try this link :

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/brandsforkitchen/circulon/PRD~97384/Circulon+TOTAL+12pc+HardAnodized+Nonstick+Cookware+Set.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder&prtID=pfx&src=k1971&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-**Slick%20Deals**-_-120x30%20Kohl's%20w%2Fborder

I haven't been able to find them using the sku for several weeks now, only by link. They may or may not be dead.

Kohl's current coupon codes...

10% off Kohl's coupon code NEW9914 [Exp. 3/1] or NEW2623 [Exp. 03/08]

15% off Kohl's coupon code MVCPICKADAY [Exp. 03/12] or MVCCHARGE15 [Exp. 02/29] or HOLIDAY15 (Must use Kohl's Charge)

Free Shipping Kohl's coupon code MVC4242 [Exp. 02/27] or MVC3905 or MVC9505 or MVC7952 (must use Kohl's Charge & stackable with 15% off Kohl's coupons)

I have a question about the C4C, did everyone else using it get false notices? Every so often it will tell me there is a change but when I check there really isn't. Anyone else have or had this issue? Did I do something wrong? Thanks for any help. I am going crazy trying to get these pans!!!

what is the c4c all I know is that your not the only one going crazy trying to get these pans I checked every morning and every night and I am obsessed with it. and the killer of it all is that I don't even like to cook I hate it but I want these pans lol if i cook twice a week that is alot but i need these pans I went as far as to call Kohls they said oooo just keep checking yea easy for them to say. any suggestions I would appreciate and not one of just don't cook the two days lol.:)

On firefox...that check4change is a plug-in and the gist of it is that you pull up a webpage and highlight the text that you want to check to see if it changes...i.e. the "sorry it's out of stock and not available"...you right click on the highlighted stuff and go down to check4change and pick an interval to check like every 15 seconds, minute, etc. the you set the settings to emit a sound when there is a change. You have to leave this webpage open...and it checks to see if changes are made and notifies you when they have been made.

Copied from post #252

Also refer to posts #256, & #258

I am doing the same thing, I am obsessed with getting these pans!! I have not had new pans in 18 years and I do alot of cooking so you now what those look like:yuck: I am getting so frustrated though, I just keep missing the darn things. I'm gonna keep trying! I am snowed in today with the kiddos who are sick as well as myself and I think it would really make me feel better if I got those pans!! LOL Good Luck.

Edited by grocerymom

what is the c4c all I know is that your not the only one going crazy trying to get these pans I checked every morning and every night and I am obsessed with it. and the killer of it all is that I don't even like to cook :)

When you finally land the set you are going to LOVE cooking. I've had a lot of nice cookware through the years but I'm CRAZY :cheesy: about this set. Cooking with these pans is an absolute joy. Hang in there and keep trying!

I have a question about the C4C, did everyone else using it get false notices? Every so often it will tell me there is a change but when I check there really isn't. Anyone else have or had this issue? Did I do something wrong? Thanks for any help. I am going crazy trying to get these pans!!!

I thought I was the only one. It actually got me up around 3 or so in the morning saying "changes" and there was nothing. My DH was annoyed :mad:because I had the speaker volume up loud for the computer and he had just gone to bed not too long before. Oh well... I need those pans:)

I am fairly new to posting here. I just lurked for a while. Now this may be a dumb question but I just posted a response#329 and I wanted to copy it from post #252 but when I did it wasn't in the box like evryone else's, what did I do wrong?

You click on the quote button on the post you want to quote from instead of copy and pasting. Not sure what you did.