Fred Meyer B&M - 75% off lowest clearance price for clothes

Bryophyte

This is amazing... I got my son 19 shirts/sweatshirts ranging in original prices from 16.00-42.00 for 2.49-7.74 at the register. Grand total: 476.00 of clothes for 77.31!! Early school shopping for next fall. :)

Got a couple things for me & my husband too.

Lots of stuff for boys, a few things for girls & men, a fair selection for women. YMMV based on the individual store you go to.

Parents: this is an awesome store to get cheap clothes for your boys. They also always put NICE quality winter coats on clearance for around 75% off every Jan/Feb. Stock up for fall/winter for really cheap!

Hit another Fred Meyer today to get milk, and ended up getting a bunch more stuff. Mostly dress shirts for my husband for work, plus shoes/boots for my daughter, winter coats for husband and son, pants for me. So my two day grand total is $202.91 for $1350.85 worth of clothes. :) Best find: winter parka for husband originally $150.00, final cost $18.82. Next best: $40.00 original cost long sleeve knit shirt for husband for $2.49, and fancy Vans sneakers for daughter, originally $40.00 on clearance for about $7.50. 40 items for two hundred bucks. *wrings hands together*

The checkers let out a sigh when they saw my cart approach both times. Hahahaha. All those security tags, hangers, folding...and they both had to get a manager's override because the register didn't like to see such huge discounts.

Final point I forgot to mention: this stuff isn't cheap, crappy, ugly stuff. It's mostly name-brand like Columbia Sportswear, Dockers, OP, Union Bay, stuff like that.

We were at Freddy's today and saw a lot of namebrand stuff including all those brands you mentioned.

75% off clothing is awesome :)

Oh wow!! That is truly a wonderful sale-unfortunately for me, we don't have one within 200 miles ( actually within about 500 miles--I put in Louisville, KY and Memphis, TN as starting locations too) That is the way I like to shop too--but lately it's usually just Kohl's that does it :-)