Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

~*~ I Have A Contest or Sweepstakes QUESTION Thread

542 replies to this topic

#541 waltdisneybob  OFFLINE  

waltdisneybob

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Jul 14, 2012 - 5:57 am

I won a trip with money once from eprize, they had a travel agent contact me and I gave her dates I wanted to go so she could check dates to make sure there was no blackouts, yes they apply with prizes too. I got an american express card actually not money but yes it came before trip, well in advance (kinda hard to hold onto before the trip, lol) Also mine came with car rental, she sent a check to cover rental of car for some reason (I think so they wouldnt be liable or something)

Everything worked out smoothly and had a great trip.

Prize was actually less than value in rules and they send my 1099 for correct amount.

ya since my post i already have been contacted by the travel agent (really nice lady) very surprising on easy all of this has been so far. none the less i am waiting for the money to be in my hands before i book the trip. do you remember how long it took to receive you american express card? I have one answer of several weeks and another saying 8-10 weeks.

Thanks Again,

bob

#542 happysunshine28  OFFLINE  

happysunshine28

• 4,316 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 16, 2012 - 8:08 am

honestly dont remember, it was several years ago. It came directly from eprize. the car rental check was from travel agent lady and I got it about a week before leaving.

#543 camagix  OFFLINE  

camagix

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Oct 17, 2012 - 4:16 am

MAGIX is looking for the best picture or graphic that represents the concept of creativity in its brand-new photo contest that will run on the MAGIX Facebook page*for the next three weeks. Starting from October 8, you will be invited to enter a picture, submitting through the*photo contest tab*of our Facebook page. Until October 26 you will have the challenge to collect as many votes as you can for your picture, the winner will be generously rewarded! Enter the contest on Magaix Magazine or Magix Official Facebook Page At the end of the contest MAGIX will have three winners: the two most voted pictures and one special winner chosen by the MAGIX International Jury. Each winner will receive the exclusive MAGIX Creativity Basket, which includes three of our best software:Movie Edit Pro Plus 2013,*Photo & Graphic Designer 2013*and*Music Maker Premium 2013. But there is more!*The winning pictures/graphics will also be displayed for a week as the Cover Photo on the MAGIX official Facebook page !!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users