Almost free Electrasol dishwasher tabs.

love a deal

I use the electrsol all the time. Cascade is too expensive for me. I have never had a problem BUT I also have been told by a guy that came to fix my dishwasher once...Before you turn on your dishwasher make sure you run the HOT water at your sink until the water at the sink is hot...Any problems I had prior to doing this stopped once I started running the water to make the water HOT in the dish washer. The dishwasher doesn't work correctly unless the water is HOT. Of course if you have one of those dishwashers that HEATS the water at/in the dishwasher than you don't need to do this.

I missed the Target sale last week. Are they on sale anywhere this week? Or maybe I should hold onto the coupons and watch for another sale. I have around 14 coupons...and I want the detergent free or close to it! :)

I would check WalMart. They are the only place that I saw the bonus boxes. They were $2.88.

I would check WalMart. They are the only place that I saw the bonus boxes. They were $2.88.

Thanks! I forgot to state that I only use the gelpacs. I have terrible luck with those tablets. :yuck: Is the $2.88 price for either? I usually buy Cascade gelpacs so I don't know if the Electrosol tabs and gelpacs are diff. prices.

Swapped diaper coupons to get 10 of these. Bought 10 boxes at Walmat ($2.88 each) so only $8 for 10 boxes by the time you add in tax. I was so happy. I have picky dishwasher that thinks it can only clean with these Powerball ones! Enough for several months of dirty dishes.

Thanks! I forgot to state that I only use the gelpacs. I have terrible luck with those tablets. :yuck: Is the $2.88 price for either? I usually buy Cascade gelpacs so I don't know if the Electrosol tabs and gelpacs are diff. prices.

Not sure about the gelpacs price. I found that the tabs work best for me, so I didn't pay much attention to the pacs.

got them last week at Shoprite for the 1>99 sale. funny though I had 2 coupons and purchased 2 and for the first time ever they said I could only get 1 with the coupon. I said fine and when he finished the order i said now ring this one up by itself and he did go figure never had that happen before.