Almost free Electrasol dishwasher tabs.

love a deal

In Sundays paper there was a coupon for $2.25 off Electrasol dishwasher tabs. They are on sale this week at Target for $2.66 for a 26 tablet box and walmart has the electrasol powerball tabs(20 count) for $2.88. Some of the boxes at WalMart had 25% more free(25 for the price of 20!). I got 16 boxes of tabs today.

In Sundays paper there was a coupon for $2.25 off Electrasol dishwasher tabs. They are on sale this week at Target for $2.66 for a 26 tablet box and walmart has the electrasol powerball tabs(20 count) for $2.88. Some of the boxes at WalMart had 25% more free(25 for the price of 20!). I got 16 boxes of tabs today.

So excited I got 5 papers!

Thanks for the heads up!

WHOA! 16 boxes! That's a lot of dishwashin'! :) What a steal though!

wow!!!! now how do you end up w/ 16 coupons do you really buy 16 papers and cut all those coupons??? :eyepoppin

I unfortunately have never had luck with these. Every time I have used this brand it has caused a mess. Too bad, but hopefully you guys don't have the problems I have had.

same here and I thought it was just me. it's a new dishwasher (less than 3-4 months old), but but unless I use gel cleaner, it just leaves nasty big spots all over everything, glass and plastic. and yes, I do that rinse aid stuff, whatever it's called. I really don't like dishwashers and use only when in a hurry, I prefer to wash by hand.

I unfortunately have never had luck with these. Every time I have used this brand it has caused a mess. Too bad, but hopefully you guys don't have the problems I have had.

I totally agree. I hate electrosol with a passion. It just doesn't seem to clean my dishes and always leaves a white film on them. :yuck:

Yea, great deal if you are looking to save money, but not for me. I use the Cascade ActionPacs, they are awesome. They do cost a little bit more BUT they seem to last longer then the bottles of gel, so in the long run they end up being less expensive!!

Sorry these don't work for you. This is my normal brand, so to be able to get them at .41 each - wahoo!! :)

wow!!!! now how do you end up w/ 16 coupons do you really buy 16 papers and cut all those coupons??? :eyepoppin

I get 2 different papers at my house and I also get my moms coupons and I used all my Walgreens Register Rewards from the Dimatapp deal last week and bought about 10 more papers. I got lucky and a few of my papers had double coupons!!!:D:D

I totally agree. I hate electrosol with a passion. It just doesn't seem to clean my dishes and always leaves a white film on them. :yuck:

I was wondering if it was just me, I know people that use it and have no problems though. I wonder if it's the differences in our water?

I was wondering if it was just me, I know people that use it and have no problems though. I wonder if it's the differences in our water?

I do think water is the difference and also the machine. I use the electrosol and don't have many problems but if I use Cascade, there is always residue left and it doesn't clean well. My mother who is down the street is the opposite (new machine though)

I also use the powertabs these are not the gelpacs it seems w/ the electrasol gelpacs the pack does not disolve but have NEVER had a problem with the power tabs they work great :o) thanks for this post last time they had these coupons out Target came out with a special box with 25% more free and than they went on clearance before they expired so I got them toally FREE :o) still have a few boxes left but am going to be stocking up again with the new coupons that are out.... for the people who doent know how to get a bunch of coupons there are people who sell them for a fee for them to clip them just like on ebay but on there people tend to pay way to much for the coupons I would check maybe google coupons for trade :o) I use paypal when I get mine :o) just a quick HINT :o)

SHOW & TELL ON THE JIF---OR DID I MISS A PREVIOUS POST?

I don't know about Jif, but there was a coupon in the paper for $1.00 off Peter Pan peanut butter and several places have this on sale this week. Our local store had it for .88 cents! So, with my $1.00 off coupon, it was a money maker!