vsa3janes

Conagrafoods sent me an email -

"Look for Peter Pan coupon

savings in your local

Sunday newspapers on 1/6/08.

$1.00 coupon off an 18 oz jar of peanut butter

$1.00 particiapting store sale price

$.00 final cost"

I took my coupon to Schnucks tonight and was able to receive a free jar.

Conagrafoods sent me an email -

"Look for Peter Pan coupon

savings in your local

Sunday newspapers on 1/6/08.

$1.00 coupon off an 18 oz jar of peanut butter

$1.00 particiapting store sale price

$.00 final cost"

I took my coupon to Schnucks tonight and was able to receive a free jar.

LOL, I went with six coupons and got six free jars along with the other 10/$10 stuff I bought which all had coupons..such as the Hamburger Helper on sale for $1.00/box and coupons for $1.10 off two and $.75 off 3..and the Totinos Pizza Rolls $1.00 sale and coupon for $.55 of each and the Idahoan potatoes $1.00 and $.40 (doubled to $.80) the Pasta Roni on sale for $1.00 and $.55 of two and the BOGO Reeses Whipples(sp) were $.40 each at Schnucks, my bill before coupons was $43.26 and after coupons was $19.78!!! LOVE IT!! My DH was really impressed too as was the cashier..only one not impressed was the lady behind me who had to wait while all my coupons scanned...oh well..another $23.00savings in my pocket:D The Idahoan and Totinos coupons were from the SmartSource website.

LOL, I went with six coupons and got six free jars along with the other 10/$10 stuff I bought which all had coupons..such as the Hamburger Helper on sale for $1.00/box and coupons for $1.10 off two and $.75 off 3..and the Totinos Pizza Rolls $1.00 sale and coupon for $.55 of each and the Idahoan potatoes $1.00 and $.40 (doubled to $.80) the Pasta Roni on sale for $1.00 and $.55 of two and the BOGO Reeses Whipples(sp) were $.40 each at Schnucks, my bill before coupons was $43.26 and after coupons was $19.78!!! LOVE IT!! My DH was really impressed too as was the cashier..only one not impressed was the lady behind me who had to wait while all my coupons scanned...oh well..another $23.00savings in my pocket:D The Idahoan and Totinos coupons were from the SmartSource website.

How did you get 6 coupons? Were they somewhere beside in the Sunday paper?

I have a VERY hard time finding Peter Pan. Since the recall no one around here seems to carry it. Maybe I need to start looking harder for it around here. I got 7 coupons today.

I was thinking about the whole recall thing. I think that is why everyone will be getting free P-butter. We all got free Pollys and Tylenol. What else was recalled recently? Maybe there will be more good coupons to come.

did not get Peter Pan coupon with my inserts- did anyone else find this in NE Ohio?????

I"m in NE Ohio (Cleveland) and I got a TON of inserts in today's paper. I did find the Peter Pan coupon, I don't have the inserts near me, or else I'd tell you exactly where it was located.

Schnucks will take web coupons?

Yes they will!! Also if you go on their website and click on EasySaving in the top tab, it will take you to either their weekly ad or the SmartSource website so that you can print out web coupons and use them instore..I have never had a problem using my printables there and I go 2-3 times a week to get the bargains with my coupons. HTH Also, I had six coupons because I bought three papers and had three other people save their coupons for me (as they don't use them..dummies) and so I always keep them in my coupon binder and check out the ads to see where I can get the most for my dollar and this week I stocked up on peanut butter, which my kids eat daily anyways as an after school snack..now to find free jelly!! LOL

Yes they will!! Also if you go on their website and click on EasySaving in the top tab, it will take you to either their weekly ad or the SmartSource website so that you can print out web coupons and use them instore..I have never had a problem using my printables there and I go 2-3 times a week to get the bargains with my coupons. HTH Also, I had six coupons because I bought three papers and had three other people save their coupons for me (as they don't use them..dummies) and so I always keep them in my coupon binder and check out the ads to see where I can get the most for my dollar and this week I stocked up on peanut butter, which my kids eat daily anyways as an after school snack..now to find free jelly!! LOL

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. :)