Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I went to Target today and notice some grills that are still there. I've been eyeing them for a long time, but Target hasn't really budge on the price. I was hoping to get it for my husband for Christmas, but it seems kind of hopeless. I think they were marked dowm from $199 to $150. If anyone in the DFW area finds it cheaper, please please let me know

Found Hannah Montana Mall Madness Electronic Game for half off.....14.xx. This is one of those games that DD has seen and wanted and I wasn't willing to pay full price for! Yay for target before christmas clearance! They also had the electronic Trivial Pursuit for half off, I want this for me, but am trying to hold out for 75%!

This is $9.99 on Amazon right now...

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-40498-Madness-Hannah-Montana/dp/B000YA9HQY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1229484266&sr=8-1

Does anyone know if they usually discount "Parents" brand during these sales?? There's a beads set that I really want to get for DD3 and I can only find it at Target and I've never seen it on sale.

Also anyone seen any discounts on that VTech keyboard thing?? I've seen it at full price at Target a few days ago. Anyone think that will go on sale or will that just stay full price??

Saw Kota the Triceratops for $99. Must be price matching TRU?

HTH

I don't think so. My friend works at TRU and she said that it (and the ponies S'mores and Butterscotch) were a corporate markdown from Hasbro. So, all of the stores really should be following suite.

I don't think so. My friend works at TRU and she said that it (and the ponies S'mores and Butterscotch) were a corporate markdown from Hasbro. So, all of the stores really should be following suite.

Interesting, since the ponies were not on sale there that day - at least according to the signs...ah well, hubby says the ponies are too big and would take up too much space anyway, so no dice for my pony-lovin' 4 year-old!

it was half price on black friday but that was the only sale that I have seen on it.

I would have LOOVED to get it at that price!! ToysRUs had it at $35 on BF but I think that was a doorbuster so I didn't even bother cause I wouldn't have a chance.

Our toys are still at 30% but they had a bunch of "As Seen on T.V." stuff for 50% off. There were a bunch of empty spots with clearance tags so I'm not sure what all I missed but I did get the Pancake Puffs maker for $9.98.

Our toy department is looking bad! Huge empty spots. Several isles with one section completely bare.

they had a bunch of "As Seen on T.V." stuff for 50% off. There were a bunch of empty spots with clearance tags so I'm not sure what all I missed but I did get the Pancake Puffs maker for $9.98.QUOTE]

I just go back and the only thing I saw marked down here were the Bread Bags. 50% off for $4.98

Tinker Bell Color Wonder packs were full-price at my Target ... :(

30% off toys and clothes in full swing. Stuff I was buying wasn't on sale though (darn those last-minute "must-haves" that I find out about at the last minute!!)