Weather Forcasts in your area.......any White Christmas'??

Scanner420

we have some snow on the ground now (about 2 inches or so), but we're suppose to get more tomorrow night!!! So we should have some fresh stuff on the ground when we wake up tuesday morning :)

This will be our first white christmas in.. well... a very long time! DH will be so happy :yup:

We had a nice snow storm last Sunday- all of it pretty much melted off in the last few day's though.

Today's been rainy- but in the last hour it's turned to snow. They're calling for light snow showers starting tonight through Wednesday. I'm hoping for just that- light snow. Last year it was warm here on Christmas (very rare) and green. I didn't like it.

For me though- come January 2nd the snow can stay far away. :)

We had snow, but most of it melted. We are suppose to get a inch tonight, then in the high 30's Christmas Eve day and then it is suppose to snow Christmas Evee and Christmas Day!!! WooHoo!!! :fluffy:

Last year we had a very White Christmas. I think we had 2.5 to 3 feet of snow last Christmas. We had about 3 or 4 Blizzards last year.

I Love Christmas in Colorado!!!

I live in kansas and yesterday we just had a blizzard. I had never seen one before and don't care to see one again, it was pretty scary. Even though I would much rather see the blizzard over a tornado anyday. We had to dig our Mary and Joseph out of the snow today:eyepoppin The snow we have now will probably still be around for Christmas. It is suppose to snow again Christmas night and the next morning. I hope it doesn't becuase I need to do some after christmas shopping:)

Are ya kiddin' me.....(wish you were!!) We're snowed in today with 40mph wind gusts.....Ho Ho Ho!!!!! (SW WI).....Worse yet, the Pack is getting creamed in Chicago.....:shock:

Same here! We couldn't have our x mas last night because we couldn't get to my inlaws so we are going to try and do it today..lets just hope they have the road clear so we can..kids were so upset last night that we couldn't go out there!

Yeah, No wind this AM, no plow either...missed one yesterday, & tonights will be questionable....just glad to have power, a woodpile, and plenty of food. Also that I have all of our shopping done thanks to all of the great deals I found on this forum!!....Thanks to all posters....Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

snow???? What's that....oh wait, I think I've seen that stuff once or twice down here...never on Christmas though. We do have cotton in Oct and Nov.-- it's white :)

LOL I love when it is cotton picking season and you drive down the highway and the cotton that has gotten away and covered the ditches and it looks like snow....at least then we can pretend we have snow..from far away...in our A/C cars because it's 60-70 or even 80 degrees outside:cheesy:

Forget snow! I want better weather, the 60's sound good. We had to call off going to Mom's for Xmas yesterday. The temps dropped some 30 degrees in a few hours (wind chills were below zero), roads (and overpasses) flash froze from all the rain and melted snow, wind gusts at 40-50 mph, and blowing snow resulted in low visability. I couldn't risk driving 100 miles to Grandma's with the kiddos. And I will usually drive in anything. Fortunatly I have a smallish family so we were able to reschedule everyone for tomorrow, so we didn't miss out! The kids were really disappointed, but they got over it when we decided to open our gifts early. That should keep them busy till we can get to Grandma's House.