Holiday Blues - Does your DH do this??

jerseygirl

Well tonight we talked and we are all going to have a wonderful Christmas. She can open her presents but the FUN ones she is going tohave to earn by not lying, pulling grades up and stop being so darn sneaky. hubby was pretty receptive to my thought. thank you for your comments. I everyone has a wonderful Holiday. And yes Candy is a way to his heart. lol

aww thats great, i'm glad you guys worked that one out.

You can also get a can of roach spray to kill the proverbial bug that's shoved in his @ss!!

Maybe he'll get the hint.

Oh my gosh I love this. My husband is a type that does not like this time of the year... I will have to remember this.

I thought I was the only one that had to buy and wrap my own gifts. Makes me feel better to know that I won't be the only person on Christmas morning not opening a surprise. Merry Christmas everyone :)

ME! I do, too. LOL. However, this year I did not wrap them! I started playing with them early! Hahaha! Merry Christmas to me. Santa got me a flash for my camera, a Nintendo DS, some games, some bubble bath from B&BW, and some chapsticks. Oh yeah, and 2 collector Barbies. Maybe some other things, too! Oh well! I got sick of wrapping some little things for myself that I needed anyway so this year I just got whatever I've been wanting. ;) My hubby will also have no gifts to open tomorrow. I've been giving to them right along since Turkey Day and I insisted there will be no surprises this year, lol. He usually does get a lot of surprises, so I thought it would be fun to be different.

As for us, we're just home. Hubby is watching a movie. Ds6 is watching a Casper Christmas show. Dd 20 months is almost asleep. Dd 6 months is being the ever-present appendage to me, as usual. ;) It is pretty much like any other day except hubby and I know we can't go to sleep because we have a lot to do after ds6 goes to sleep, which should hopefully be soon!

I'm debating if I want to go make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I need to make them by tomorrow because they're a gift for my uncle. There's nothing that I can buy for him that he'd like as much as homemade cookies just like his mom made. :)

My mom lives in Florida, hubby's mom is at work at a nursing home, and hubby's dad lives in PA. We'll go tomorrow afternoon to my cousin's for dinner and then back home again for us. We kind of like it that way - different or not.