RUN to Kohls!! Clearance 90% off!

aidansmommy

I went in late on Dec 23rd and got a bunch of great clearance deals. Mens nice ribbed tees for $1.xx, Mens Dockers golf shirts (reg $42) for $4.20, boys (sizes 2T - 7) tees and sleeveless sports-uniform like tanks for $1.xx each, and even got some girls (size 10-12-14) stuff for DD, including underwear. And although I didn't find any big packs of towels in clearance, I did get a couple of random hand towels for the kids bathrooms. Add in the deals on photo frames, photo holder ornaments with 2007 on them, a half off Deigo toy set and DD5 "special wish come true from Santa" -- his very own Nutcracker (go figure!) -- and I made out really well. OH! And a Daisy Fuentes sweater for me on sale.

Using a gift card with $79.99 on it from returning the portable DVD player purchased on BF that I forgot to send in rebate for (and didn't *really* need for kids) + 30% off coupon with Kohls charge it was a total of $48.91 on the card. Plus I got $20 Kohls Cash back! Wow.

Since late last night, it looks like Kohls has added more clearance. I got some different things in the childrens clothing.

I used code mvcsavenow for 15% off. I think their are other 15% codes out there in case it doesn't work for you. I couldn't find a free shipping.

Went to our Kohl's today and everything was so picked over! I did find a cute sweater for DD, but the RACKS AND RACKS of women's clearance was so sparse that I gave up.

I may go back later to check home-goods....we need some kitchen towels....

They're having night owls/early bird sales right tonight and tomorrow.

Went to our Kohl's today and everything was so picked over! I did find a cute sweater for DD, but the RACKS AND RACKS of women's clearance was so sparse that I gave up.

I may go back later to check home-goods....we need some kitchen towels....

They're having night owls/early bird sales right tonight and tomorrow.

same here................items all picked over:(

I found infant layette items on clearance for 80% off (!!) mixed in with the regular layette items (First Moments, I think?). I cleaned out the Kohl's near my house. My nephew and his wife are expecting a baby in May. They should find out what it is within the next week or so. Once I know what they are having (as accurate as an ultrasound can be...lol), I'll take either the pink or blue items back. I knew if I waited, the items would be gone. Regardless, I'm keeping the cute yellow ducky items.

Picked up a number of Carter's infant wear items today, 80% off. DH's cousin just had twins (a boy and a girl) and another family member is expecting a girl in February, so I bought a lot of outfits.

Funny thing, I had just looked at a couple of the items at the Carter's store, and they were a lot cheaper at Kohl's! Our Kohl's had a reasonable selection in all sizes up to about 4T. Onesis, sleepers, sleep and play sets, dresses, tops and shorts....all 80% off.

Darn! I put down a Carlton Cards ornament (a big Rudolph one, reg $30) as I saw the 50% off sign. Picked up 3 of the santa apron/chef hat sets for the kids (reg $16.99, clearance price of $3.xx was 80% off I think). They were in the housewares/linens section. DH got a new pair of gloves and a weird looking, but warm hat. With the $20 Kohls cash, I put $7.xx on the card.

woo hoo I came uot of khols with 5 bags full yesterday. I spent $180. I bought 8 purses. that alone was over $180 regular priced. I bought 2 pair of sandles for my neice. Regularly $29.99 for $2.90 a piece. :shock: I bought a dora doll where you can color her dress it said $4.99 but rung up $2.49. Regularly $24.99. I bought t-shirts for myself for $1.20. oh my gosh Kohls is just having the best clearance since they got rid of red tags. :)

I went to my Kohl's on Monday and scored big time!!

4 men's shirts normally 36.00 for 3.60 each

3 women's shirts normally 36.00 and 42.00 and got those for 3.60 and 4.20

2 pairs of women's sandals 2.99 and 3.99

2 pair women's sneakers: Adidas Gels for $7.49 and one pair of Ked's slip ons 3.99

when it was all said and done I spent $48 and change =)

I did try the Oster Blender in black but it is still ringing up 39.99 here.

I received a box from Kohl's today with Big One towels I ordered a week or so ago. For the price I paid, I'd say this was a good deal. They aren't fluffy soft towels, but they are pretty big and for only about 3.00 each including shipping, yeah, a good deal.

The other day I got one bra for $2.80 and another for $6.00.

My mother works there and just called to find out what size my boys would need in shorts for the summer because they had jean shorts for toddlers marked down to $1.00 she was going to pick some up!