Anyone else excited about day after Christmas sales?

onecutemoocow

About the laptops, you can look but I agree, that's not really going to go clearance right now. I keep my eyes open though for the laptops though. I would think they would want to try and sell them before they do inventory.

Maybe you should create a new thread asking about laptops deals. I know in some of the WII threads we seemed to have some people with some inside info at stores like BB and CC. Perhaps someone can give you the scoop.

Also, I'd call stores ahead of time and get their hours or go to the store and look on the door. I wouldn't trust the web.

This is the first year in a long time I have to work the day after--- so I'm not sure I'll be shopping at all that day. Though we did Christmas w/ my family yesterday and ds already has $150.00 in gift cards and 2 more families to go (my husband's and his own dad's family) so I'm sure he'll be itching to go out when I get home from work to shop.

i have to work too

Last year I did Walmart, but this year we have a Target right across from it, so I'm going to try to hit both of them, then Ulta, Kohls, and a few other stores that are in the same mall. Did really well last year...bought a ton of bath and perfume sets at Walmart for gifts for this year. Sure hope I find some bargains this time around too!

Michael's must have gone 50% off earlier this week. I went to 2 on Xmas Eve and they didn't have much left (though they did have quite a bit of lights and outdoor decor). But considering all the stuff they had they really didn't have much - they started putting up stuff for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day.