Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Hasbro.com I HATE YOU

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
562 replies to this topic

#91 BoulderChick  OFFLINE  

BoulderChick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 5:20 pm

I can't belive Hasbro did not contact FedEx. And I don't belive what they have said about Fed Ex not picking your package up. Hasbro is offically on my "Do Not Buy From List" and not just online, but in the stores too. Feel free to copy my posts. Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!!

#92 friholic  OFFLINE  

friholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 6:49 pm

I love all the ideas about having a party, creating an area for the Horse when it arrives, etc. She can make a sign that reads "Stable", prepare the food you got her (access. pack), etc. You can even make an "official" looking checklist of things she needs to do to prepare for it's arrival. Know it isn't like having the actual thing, but try not to let Hasbro ruin your day.

#93 BoulderChick  OFFLINE  

BoulderChick

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 7:07 pm

You and your daughter can make up a song to sing to Butterscotch:D

#94 cokemeyer  OFFLINE  

cokemeyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 8:09 pm

I am so sorry!!! I too, had a horrible time getting my Baby Alive boy shipped from hasbro this year and I ordered it in late October! It said in stock when I got it and I think it arrived sometime in early December AFTER I had to make 2 calls to CS - unbelievable. They deserve to be boycotted! I agree with one poster who said kids are more resilient than we give them credit for - mine always surprise me this way. Sometimes on the day of a big event they completely forget all about the *most* important thing that they wanted because they are so excited about everything else...

#95 katiesmommy01  OFFLINE  

katiesmommy01

Southeastern PA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 8:56 pm

UPDATE: Checked the fedex site a few min ago before i was going to bed for the night and saw that Butterscotch has arrived at a plant in Lewisberry PA (after a quick google mapping i found it near Harrisburg...only about 2hrs from me!). I quickly dialed fed-ex, and found yet another extremely helpful, nice person! He placed me on hold to try to get through to the plant (which is closed sundays), he told me that he placed a note for them that they will get first thing in the AM telling them it was very important for my order to be delivered tomorrow asap. He also told me to call fed-ex again between 7-8am tomorrow (i'll set my alarm for 7am). I'm starting to think that maybe we'll get Butterscotch here tomorrow for Christmas eve! Keep your fingers crossed everyone, thanks so much for all the kind wishes and prayers...i'll post again in the morning! Butterscotch is in PA!!!!

#96 2kids-3dogs  OFFLINE  

2kids-3dogs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 9:01 pm

Go Butterscotch! Go Butterscotch! Come to mama!!!

#97 wendygraham  OFFLINE  

wendygraham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 9:11 pm

ohhhhhhhh I hope you do!!!!! good luck :holiday08

#98 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 9:16 pm

UPDATE:
Checked the fedex site a few min ago before i was going to bed for the night and saw that Butterscotch has arrived at a plant in Lewisberry PA (after a quick google mapping i found it near Harrisburg...only about 2hrs from me!). I quickly dialed fed-ex, and found yet another extremely helpful, nice person! He placed me on hold to try to get through to the plant (which is closed sundays), he told me that he placed a note for them that they will get first thing in the AM telling them it was very important for my order to be delivered tomorrow asap. He also told me to call fed-ex again between 7-8am tomorrow (i'll set my alarm for 7am). I'm starting to think that maybe we'll get Butterscotch here tomorrow for Christmas eve! Keep your fingers crossed everyone, thanks so much for all the kind wishes and prayers...i'll post again in the morning! Butterscotch is in PA!!!!

Fingers definitely crossed! Shoot, if you were closer (and the Fed Ex truck) I would so volunteer to drive & hunt down the driver and get it for you.
Good luck!

#99 mom2maddynsky27  OFFLINE  

mom2maddynsky27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 9:22 pm

still got my fingers crossed for you! I soo hope that you get it tomorrow!!!

#100 tazolover  OFFLINE  

tazolover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 10:06 pm

How awesome is FedEx? The customer service at Hasbro pales in comparison to FedEx, that is for sure. I SO hope that Butterscotch appears on your doorstep tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

#101 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 10:12 pm

Hey Katiesmommy I live about 2hrs from Harrisburg also. We may be neighbors....and my DH has a truck........:)

#102 afrey66  OFFLINE  

afrey66

Whitey Tightie Fancy Pants

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 10:17 pm

Awww. Chefpatty...you are very sweet and generous! :) Katiesmommy, I am praying for you. I feel in my heart that Katie will have Butterscotch for Christmas. This is the time of year to believe in the unbelievable! Tomorrow, I hope to read that Butterscotch is safe and sound in her new home. Since this was Hasbro's screw up, they need to make it right for you...somehow, someway they need to correct their HUGE error.

#103 Jamy36823  OFFLINE  

Jamy36823

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 1:33 am

I have had issues some what like this a few years back...I actually ended up driving the hour and a half to the UPS warehouse to pick up my package because it showed up there but the truck had already gone so it wasnt going to move again till the following day. I told them to pull it out and I would come get it myself! They were very nice about it and said sorry a million times! Maybe this would be an option for you if they cant get it to you..then you go to butterscotch! Good luck! :rwb:

#104 siageah  OFFLINE  

siageah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 2:52 am

My fingers and toes are crossed for you! Fedex is really coming through for you. It is nothing but a darn shame that Hasbro, a TOY company couldn't show you even HALF of the same level of customer service. It is a disgrace. I've never shopped hasbro online and I certainly won't now. I won't tolerate silliness like this from any company. Fedex really deserves some kudos.

#105 BirdFur  OFFLINE  

BirdFur

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 4:00 am

Well, that settles that. Hasbro just lost a customer(and you can quote me). Except for the two kind people trying to help katiesmommy, they're all useless meatsacks. Seriously, if you're a toy company, Christmas is THE time of year you wait for. That you train your employees to be extra patient and friendly for.

Hoping Butterscotch gets to the finish line in time! :)

#106 Kandy  OFFLINE  

Kandy

• 6,073 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 4:25 am

hoping that butterscotch gets to you in time.

#107 kjunea  OFFLINE  

kjunea

Born Shopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 4:38 am

I am really hoping Butterscotch gallops home to you today! I too think what Hasbro has done to you is horrible and can take me of their list of customers. (and with 3 kids and 15 nephews/neices under the age of 10, that's a lot of toys to not buy from them!). Companies should stand up and admit when they've done wrong and try to make the customer happy.

#108 blessedmamax7  OFFLINE  

blessedmamax7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 5:46 am

So glad to read there is some progress...Going to the store...hope to come home and read that Butterscotch is hiding in the garage!

#109 awilson261  OFFLINE  

awilson261

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 6:15 am

You have my permission to tell Hasbro how much I hate them. I will never order from them again. I really hope Fedex comes thru for you. Everytime I read this thread I get tears in my eyes. Keep us posted on the progress of Butterscotch. I am really hoping for a Christmas Miracle!

#110 trbarginhunter  OFFLINE  

trbarginhunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 6:40 am

Fingers crossed that Butterscotch arrives today. Thank goodness for the kindness of the Fed Ex cutomer service folks. You have my permission to let Hasbro know that they have lost an online shopper...and keep us posted on that pony!

#111 christyshular  OFFLINE  

christyshular

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 6:54 am

UPDATE:
Checked the fedex site a few min ago before i was going to bed for the night and saw that Butterscotch has arrived at a plant in Lewisberry PA (after a quick google mapping i found it near Harrisburg...only about 2hrs from me!). I quickly dialed fed-ex, and found yet another extremely helpful, nice person! He placed me on hold to try to get through to the plant (which is closed sundays), he told me that he placed a note for them that they will get first thing in the AM telling them it was very important for my order to be delivered tomorrow asap. He also told me to call fed-ex again between 7-8am tomorrow (i'll set my alarm for 7am). I'm starting to think that maybe we'll get Butterscotch here tomorrow for Christmas eve! Keep your fingers crossed everyone, thanks so much for all the kind wishes and prayers...i'll post again in the morning! Butterscotch is in PA!!!!

:D PRAYING Butterscotch makes it to your little girl on Christmas morning!! PLEASE keep us posted! I will not be buying from Hasbro.com and will tell others. (We are a BIG family over 20 little kids- and that is not counting the distant relatives that is the ones we see at least weekly!)

What did you find out at 7 am???

#112 christyshular  OFFLINE  

christyshular

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:03 am

Also see if you can print out the main page that lists all of the threads in "Deal Discussion" so they can see that over that the "I HATE HASBRO" Thread has been viewed more than 1,000 times. That is a lot of bad PR

It has now been viewed over 3,500 times!! I think they need to know! Print it and send to Hasbro. I hope they make things right for you It makes me so angry ever time I think about it!! :mad:

#113 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:08 am

Well its after 10am EST. Whats going on? Any news? I pray you receive it today

#114 biomajor  OFFLINE  

biomajor

Michelle

• 6,347 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:19 am

Is it on the truck for delivery?? I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

#115 Guest_macedon1001_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_macedon1001_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:24 am

I keep coming back to check any updateds...I hope Butterscotch is delivered today.

#116 nnmfam  OFFLINE  

nnmfam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:25 am

I am praying it comes. I would find out iwho is in charge of Hasbro and let them know this happened what garbage. Hurray for FED EX!!!!!!!!

#117 heatherkw  OFFLINE  

heatherkw

• 1,073 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:38 am

I was hoping all night. I knew it should be in PA! OK katiesmommy where are you? I need an update!

#118 wendygraham  OFFLINE  

wendygraham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:45 am

just checking to see if butterscotch made it ~~

#119 bettyn100  OFFLINE  

bettyn100

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:50 am

So did it arrive yet?

#120 katiesmommy01  OFFLINE  

katiesmommy01

Southeastern PA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2007 - 7:59 am

I wish I had good news, but I don't :cry2:I spoke with someone over at the PA fed-ex this morning about 7:15am who told me that while they have my package, it's in a truck in the yard and won't be offloaded until the earliest late tomorrow (Christmas) night :gdcry: She said they don't have anyone to offload the trucks today, just people to deliver the packages that are already in the system. She took my number and said she'd call me if she could work something out, but that it was hopeless on getting it today. I had been so excited last night so this was like someone hitting me on the head with a frying pan :fryingpan I'm calling stores to try to find another Butterscotch...but it's not looking good. I'll keep you guys posted, but it looks like no Butterscotch for X-Mas :slapcry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users