Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Hasbro.com I HATE YOU

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
562 replies to this topic

#61 friholic  OFFLINE  

friholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 4:19 pm

You have my permission to include my post in a letter to Hasbro. If they don't DELIVER the horse in time, I will boycott. They get a ton, yep a ton of my money. Heck, between LPS, Spider-man and Games. I place at least 1-2 big orders each time I get a catalog. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you that they upgrade the shipping and it gets to you by the 25th.

#62 afrey66  OFFLINE  

afrey66

Whitey Tightie Fancy Pants

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 4:19 pm

I would rent a small UHaul truck or a truck from Hertz or somewhere and just go buy it at this point.

#63 afrey66  OFFLINE  

afrey66

• 2,041 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 4:29 pm

I feel more optimistic after your post of the first guy calling you back and ensuring everything will be OK. I don't mean this to sound cliche' but it is Christmas and this time of year is magical...miracles do happen. That is what this time of year and the spirit of Santa is all about. I will say prayers for you. I know how you feel not wanting your little girl disappointed. With all of the stuff my daughter is getting, she has asked for a Cars yoyo from Santa. I want her to believe Santa is magic. Now, I need to find a way to get to the party store without. I figured they should have one in the party favors area. Granted a Cars yoyo is a far cry from Butterscotch. Hang in there and keep believing...that's what this time of year is about.

#64 txmomma  OFFLINE  

txmomma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 5:43 pm

Just saw your post and I am sorry this is happening to you. DD3 is getting butterscotch for christmas too. This is the only thing she has asked for so I know what a big deal this is. Good luck I hope hasbro comes through. You would think that at this time of the year they would be a little more dilligent about getting thier orders out in a timely fashion. I have ordered from them in the past and they do take thier sweet time with the shipping.

#65 scrabbler  OFFLINE  

scrabbler

Just Me

• 2,742 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 5:51 pm

Today I was waiting on a package from Fed Ex and it never came. I paid extra for shipping and it never arrived. I called the company,( it is not Hasbro), and after contacting Fed Ex, they called me back. Their words were that Fed Ex is really screwing up orders this year. They have hopes that Fed Ex will be working Sunday to get things under control but have no guarantees on that. Perhaps, just perhaps, Hasbro did ship it and Fed Ex is screwing up. The package I am waiting for is perishable food. If it shows up on Monday, more than likely it will be inedible. Luckily the company I ordered from is well aware of the issue and will resend me my order at my request. I hope you get some answers....whether it is Fed Ex or Hasbro..hopefully someone will just admit it.

#66 afrey66  OFFLINE  

afrey66

• 2,041 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 10:29 pm

I ordered Butterscotch and S'Mores (for Goddaughter and daughter respectively). They came via FedEx ground. I don't think it's Hasbro. I think it's Fed Ex. The other thing is that I have learned you can not totally rely on the tracking progress as all too often I have found it to be completely inaccurate. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

#67 Jordan34  OFFLINE  

Jordan34

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 74 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 10:30 pm

I order two seperate orders for the Baby Alive Wiggles Boy doll on November 20th. I received one, but still haven't received the other. I received a email on the 15th of this month stating my order was shipped. Then when I check the status on Hasbro web site it says it shipped on 5th of December? WTH...I emailed them and will call on Monday. I guess my niece will be getting something else..

#68 alimfp  OFFLINE  

alimfp

Meow.

• 5,626 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 11:00 pm

Try calling tomorrow (Sunday). They may very well be open with it being the holidays. Maybe not, but it can't hurt to try. If they are open tomorrow, you could at least ask them to ship another one overnight as they SHOULD do but may not.. :/

#69 tazolover  OFFLINE  

tazolover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2007 - 11:10 pm

So sorry that your order has not gotten to you yet. I hope everything can get worked out and that it arrives by Monday.

#70 JeniB78  OFFLINE  

JeniB78

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 5:00 am

Any more news yet?

#71 katiesmommy01  OFFLINE  

katiesmommy01

Southeastern PA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 6:34 am

No updates for you guys yet...i'm beginning to think i won't hear back from anyone over at Hasbro :no:

#72 Gloey  OFFLINE  

Gloey

Old Broad

• 3,235 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 9:49 am

Don't give up hope yet. There is still delivery tomorrow. Oh I do hope it comes.

#73 babymains  OFFLINE  

babymains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 10:41 am

Guys I have had similar hell with them this year. Any order took four weeks to arrive, they did not send me everything. I had already yelled at them for like 6 hours. They never gave me my discount they promised. Now that we are openning presents guess what, The stupid toy does not even work. I called them, they will send me a replacement. When, Another Four weeks. I will absolutely never do business with again. I had order before and it was great but they have really screwed up this time. Plus if there is ever a recall the refund can only be used thru this crappy site.I will ebay the refund card, instead of going thru all this again.

#74 friholic  OFFLINE  

friholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 10:58 am

I ordered Butterscotch and S'Mores (for Goddaughter and daughter respectively). They came via FedEx ground. I don't think it's Hasbro. I think it's Fed Ex. The other thing is that I have learned you can not totally rely on the tracking progress as all too often I have found it to be completely inaccurate.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

It could be Fed Ex. Except my experience with slooooooow shipping, problems with w. house were that of Hasbrotoyshop.com. My items shipped Priority Mail. Only took about a month for it to leave the w. house. What is worse, we live about a 45 min. driving distance from the w. house where the items ship. :)

#75 Kandy  OFFLINE  

Kandy

• 6,073 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 11:03 am

My order from Hasbro.com took me 5 days to get it.... I am sorry it is taking so long for you to get yours. Mine was Monopoly Electronic Banking and it was sent via mail. I ordered it on the 11th.

#76 lkesseler  OFFLINE  

lkesseler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 11:26 am

I am so sorry this is happening to you. I really hope Butterscotch arrives in time for Christmas. If it doesn't, I will add my name to the list of people who are boycotting hasbrotoyshop.com. This is my first post and you can include it in a letter to Hasbro. Even if FedEx is the one who made the initial error, I still think Hasbro should have overnighted a new pony to you. It's just good customer service.

#77 staviles  OFFLINE  

staviles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:15 pm

If you don't have the horse by Christmas Eve, I would write a letter to your daughter from Santa explaining the delay. You could tell her that he knows she's been extra good and has a special surprise ONLY for her. Tell her that she was selected to receive an after Christmas present. Tell her that this is sooo super secret that no one knows about it because only ONE girl/boy in the entire world is selected. I'd really play up how good she's been and tell her that she has to keep it a secret. You could totally build it up for her in the letter. You can tell her that the super secret surprise gift will come in the next week.That should buy you time until the present if delivered.

I am soooooooo sorry that you had to endure this nightmare.

That is such a great idea and could work if you have other smaller filler presents to give on Christmas day..so sorry this happened to you..have been following the Butterscotch progress for you and others on some of the other posts and this totally stinks. My DD wanted one of those, but she is 12 and I kindly pointed out that she really didn't want this toy as it was geared for much younger children and she said, "well then get me a real one" hello..we live in the city (St. Louis) not the country..so I can see how a younger child would be totally engrossed with wanted one of these since every little girl has always wanted a pony for Christmas..Hope it works out for you and your DD.
My full time job starts when I leave work and come home to my five kids!:gdfight::2stickpok:gdpie::fryingpan:gdlaugh::gdangry4::wife::gdinlove:

#78 katiesmommy01  OFFLINE  

katiesmommy01

Southeastern PA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:17 pm

OK, so i just checked the tracking information for Butterscotch...the estimated arrival date is still set for Dec. 26th :gdcry: Dec 20, 2007 11:28 PM Departed FedEx location CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA Dec 19, 2007 8:51 PM Arrived at FedEx location CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA Dec 13, 2007 12:15 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx CHINO, CA no, i don't think this was Fed-ex's mess up...it's definately (in my mind) Hasbro's issue. I spoke to Fed ex a week ago to see if i could set a time for delivery, which is when they told me that they didn't even have the horse yet...leading to my frantic call to Hasbro (first of 3)...and them telling me it had been sent on the 13th (when it's obvious reading the above that they only created a shipping label for it, but didnt deliver the actual horse for delivery until the 19th). When I talked to Fedex again on friday they even said that they told Hasbro that it wouldnt arrive until after Christmas because it was being shipped ground, and that Hasbro declined to speed up the shipping to get it here on time!:gdshocked: What kills me is that I wouldn't have known anything if I hadn't called originally, and continued to call...at least now i have a back-up plan, since honestly, I don't see how it could possibly get here tomorrow if the tracking shows it just leaving CA on the 20th (and we live in PA)...and it's going GROUND. Still no call from management by the way, great to see how much they really care.:censored:

#79 friholic  OFFLINE  

friholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:33 pm

I am very surprised that it shipped from CA. Hasbrotoyshop has a distribution center in Harrisburg, PA. I guess different items ship from different w. houses. When you talk to Cus. Service, they are in Canada.

#80 heatherkw  OFFLINE  

heatherkw

• 1,073 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:34 pm

OK, so i just checked the tracking information for Butterscotch...the estimated arrival date is still set for Dec. 26th :gdcry:

Dec 20, 2007 11:28 PM
Departed FedEx location
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA

Dec 19, 2007 8:51 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA

Dec 13, 2007 12:15 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx
CHINO, CA

no, i don't think this was Fed-ex's mess up...it's definately (in my mind) Hasbro's issue. I spoke to Fed ex a week ago to see if i could set a time for delivery, which is when they told me that they didn't even have the horse yet...leading to my frantic call to Hasbro (first of 3)...and them telling me it had been sent on the 13th (when it's obvious reading the above that they only created a shipping label for it, but didnt deliver the actual horse for delivery until the 19th). When I talked to Fedex again on friday they even said that they told Hasbro that it wouldnt arrive until after Christmas because it was being shipped ground, and that Hasbro declined to speed up the shipping to get it here on time!:gdshocked: What kills me is that I wouldn't have known anything if I hadn't called originally, and continued to call...at least now i have a back-up plan, since honestly, I don't see how it could possibly get here tomorrow if the tracking shows it just leaving CA on the 20th (and we live in PA)...and it's going GROUND. Still no call from management by the way, great to see how much they really care.:censored:

I have been reading this since you started it with my fingers crossed.Just keep the faith. It had all of friday and saturday to ship and sort. I would think by yesterday it was on this coast! I REALLY REALLY hope it get to you guys. It says its ground but at this time of the year crossing the country I would say it was put on a plane. Plus you are in a major area so just keep praying! I will!

#81 tntsmomie  OFFLINE  

tntsmomie

Every Day is a New Beginning

• 1,219 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:36 pm

So sorry you're having troubles, too! Someone on the other thread suggested writing a special letter from Santa explaining the delay. In fact, there's a sample towards the bottom of the post that I think is cute! You could always explain that the present is so special that you had to ask Santa to help you with it.... Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

#82 katiesmommy01  OFFLINE  

katiesmommy01

Southeastern PA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 1:50 pm

UPDATE. Just got off the phone with a wonderful lady at Fed-ex (el-salvador no less). She said that they have no record of ANYONE over at Hasbro contacting them about my order! :curse: although she did have a record of all of my phonecalls. She said they could've easily changed the shipping even as late as YESTERDAY to make sure it got to me by tomorrow...but that no-one even tried to. That only the shipper could alter the shipping method (not me). She said it will definatly not get here tomorrow since it just left CA and they don't know where it even is right now...earliest would be the 26th she said. This lady made several notes in my order that will come up for the person who scans the horse off the truck at the next location asking them to please get it here tomorrow if at all possible, that it's for a little girl from Santa. She said to watch the tracking information and the second the next location scans to call fed-ex, get a manager on the phone and explain the situation and to please hurry my package. She said that there is a chance fed-ex would do that special given the circumstances. So i'll be watching the tracking like a hawk. I'm really dumbfounded that Hasbro didn't call fed-ex!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE. Make that twice they have outright lied to me. It looks like unless Fed-ex comes through in the pinch...no Butterscotch Christmas morning :gdcry:

#83 tntsmomie  OFFLINE  

tntsmomie

Every Day is a New Beginning

• 1,219 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 2:01 pm

Well...then the best you can do is write a letter and explain as best you can that Butterscotch is on her way. I'm so sorry.....this is awful! I was REALLY hoping someone would come through along the way. (have you called Corporate yet?) Don't let this ruin what you have left, though! Make it the best darn Christmas you can despite Hasbro's stupidity (can I say that with being censored?). And then have an arrival party once Butterscotch makes it safely to your house. OH! That's a great idea!! Go get some "Welcome Home" banners and decorations to go with the letter. :) Best wishes!!!

#84 cpsagentri  OFFLINE  

cpsagentri

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 2:54 pm

i do feel bad for your problem but, it is just a toy. since i'm in a tough line of work with children just explain it to her. kids understand more then we give them credit for.

#85 JeniB78  OFFLINE  

JeniB78

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 3:41 pm

OMG! Its crunch time! I hope it gets there! Let there be a christmas miracle! Get Butterscotch to this sweet little girl! KIT

#86 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 3:55 pm

When I saw your thread my thought was, "I hope this isn't from Katiesmommy!" I know you've been waiting for the pony to arrive. As if that hasn't been stressful enough! I have a feeling you'll be getting it tomorrow. No matter what some day when she's a Mommy trying to get the perfect gift for her DD you'll have the "year I got you butterscotch" story. :) I do understand since my almost 6yr old DD's big gift is Butterscotch also. And it's all she been asking for. I'll be saying an extra prayer for you.

#87 trbarginhunter  OFFLINE  

trbarginhunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 4:00 pm

I think the Butterscotch arrival party is a great idea, if the pony doesn't arrive for Christmas...and what fun your DD can have making pony decorations. Nothing like craft paper, markers, glitter and glue. And maybe set up a pony spot in her room for the pony to feel at home...I know this isn't what you planned, but if you are as positive as possible, it will be ok for your DD. And then call Hasbro and tell them what you think...I know I won't buy from them online...what a nightmere!

#88 redspider61  OFFLINE  

redspider61

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 99 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 4:14 pm

I Also Ordered Something From Hasbro Last Month, First Order They Sent The Wrong Thing.. So I Had To Take The Time To Send It Back And The Reorder Took 2 Weeks Longer Than My Shipment Date Said It Would.. Il Neverrrrr Order From Them Again, They Must Hire The Most Rude People... The Twit I Spoke To Put Me On Hold For Almost 20 Minutes And When I Complained She Said.. Its Christmastime Lady You Think Yours Is The Only Order.. I Hung Up On Her..i Really Hope For Your Daughters Sake They Come Thru But I Wont Hold My Breathe.. You Most Certainly Can Copy My Post

#89 friholic  OFFLINE  

friholic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 4:26 pm

I Also Ordered Something From Hasbro Last Month, First Order They Sent The Wrong Thing.. So I Had To Take The Time To Send It Back And The Reorder Took 2 Wees Longer Than My Shipment Date Said It Would.. Il Neverrrrr Order From Them Again, They Must Hire The Most Rude People... The Twit I Spoke To Put Me On Hold For Almost 20 Minutes And When I Complained She Said.. Its Christmastime Lady You Think Yours Is The Only Order.. I Hung Up On Her..i Really Hope For Your Daughters Sake They Come Thru But I Wont Hold My Breathe.. You Most Certainly Can Copy My Post

They are rude. They gave me the "well our new toy cat. just came out, and we are busy". So I said, "yes, that's right, someone just told a toy company that Christmas would be Dec. 25th this year".

They have gone way down hill this year. Not good for Hasbro.

#90 Stowasser  OFFLINE  

Stowasser

Jill (Boo)

• 10,973 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 5:14 pm

How disappointing, I would try and see if you can buy in store and get it to your house somehow, maybe a neighbor with a bigger vehicle etc can help. Than you can just refuse the package when it arrived. Seems to me by the tracking that Hasbro didn't deliver or wasn't picked up till the 19th and they need to own up to that. They did drop the ball with no calling FedEx to explore upgrading the shipping etc. I love the story idea or even Butterscotch is afraid to fly so she is galloping to your house as soon as she can and have a party when she gets there....Hope this works out somehow, we all know about wishes and not wanting to break those wishes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users