Still waiting for your packages?

if anyone has packages they are waiting on from amazon I would call them, I just did because I ordered on the 17th and chose 3-5 day shipping and I still didn't have them as of today. I called them and said look I want you to overnight them so I definitely have them on monday! And they did it for me.

Guest macedon1001

UPS is terrible this Christmas season. I sent a 3-Day Select package to make sure my nephews would have several days to have the presents under the tree. It was supposed to be delivered Friday, Dec. 21. Now they tell me it will arrive Monday, Dec. 24th, Christmas Eve.

Why the accepted the package for 3-Day Select and not deliver is beyond me. I have never had a problem with them before. Last tracking on the package is Dec. 19 in NJ (pkg going from NY to AZ). Supposedly it is in Phoenix....and why are they not updating the tracking info????

I could have used the post office for the kind of service they gave me.

DHlL lost my package from Things Remembered. It was supposed to have been here on 12/17 but never made it. They overnighted me my order and I should get it Monday. Hopefully before we leave. I ordered dvd's from Amazon on 12/11 and they didn't show up until yesterday.

Finally got through to Circuit City about my order. THey show it delivered on 12/8 (shipped from California on 12/6 at 6:17pm and delivered to Florida on 12/8? )--not a chance-- the csr said I have to report it missing at the post office--and I pointed out that I didn't even have a tracking number to give them--so I finally have that and after she did some research she said I can call them tomorrow and they can process a refund (this is after I showed my rear end-- learned it from my customers). Wait til tomorrow, if I get any grief I will be speaking with a supervisor. I've already told her that my business is history and I mean it. I usually order at least once a month to get movies for dh. I guess BB just got a new best friend! ON the flip side, something else I ordered on Wed from someone else came today DHL and I didn't pay for any kind of expedited shipping...

Guest macedon1001

Update on Fed Ex Hijacking...

All packages present. Thieves couldn't open the containers. The driver did tell them how to do it (thieves had guns). But the driver was taken to another area and the guy on the truck couldn't do it...

Yeah!!!

Just got my Kodak Gallery packages yesterday and today, everything else had been under the tree for some time...only thing I am waiting on now is the 23 books I ordered from Sortfloorbooks.com on 12.13.07 and they don't even show as processed yet:eyepoppin The price was great though and since they are present #4 for my neice (3yrs old), I don't think it will be such a big deal as I can always save them for her for Valentine's Day or Easter or something, but it would have been nice to give them to her..on the bright side, Borders Books had some really good books (Pirates of the Caribean, Finding Elmo, Barbie, and others) for $3.99 and I had some Border Bucks to redeem, so she will have some books to open.

Still waiting on 1 package. I ordered it on Dec. 14...while tracking it says to be delivered by December 20, but I recived no package. Wrote to Amazon and they emailed back that my package was "lost in transit". I was really depending on these gifts so had to reorder them....Bummer!

Call! Call them and say you understand it was lost, but you need that gift. They can overnight it as late as tomorrow afternoon and it should get there on Christmas Eve.

I'm still waiting on 2 orders from Amazon and one from Kodak gallery. The one from Kodak took 2 weeks for them to ship and it's for a party today so I'm out of luck on that one. One of the amazon orders is coming USPS and it was shipped on the 13th....but Amazon assures me it'll be here on monday. Not sure how they can do that since it's out of their hands. The other is coming the 24th with dhl...probably won't get that one either. I'm ready to go to walmart and just pay full price for this stuff and refuse shipment from Amazon. wonder if I can do that if it comes USPS? Hmm, I'll have to call and ask I guess.

I'm still waiting on candles from Yankee. I ordered on NOVEMBER 11.

They show part of the order was shipped UPS on December 5, but no tracking number available online. The other part is "Backordered" and will "ship within 10 days". 10 days from when? I called them this morning and hopefully they'll call back. Their site guarantees delivery before Christmas on all orders placed before December 3. What does a guarantee actually do for you? Delivery guaranteed, or what........?

Have you contacted the seller? I would be reporting it asap as item not received.

emailed them numerous times, and received no response. So I finally filed a complaint with paypal and then they decided to respoond! They said, wait until Jan. 3 then let us know if it doesn't arrive. WHAT?!?! I understand it is coming from Hong Kong, but 22 days?!?! Also, I bought another item from the same seller at the SAME TIME and received it over a week and a half ago!! Why they weren't shipped together I have NO IDEA!! I'm giving it until Monday 12/24 and changing the complaint to a dispute for item not recieved.

And oh yeah, their auctions and emails both state 6-10 dyas for delivery!!

Talked to Circuit City (after a 30 min hold time) again today. Rep was very nice and after she "researched" will issue a refund request which will take 7-14 business days to process-- Lovely. Will be hunting to try to replace part of the order but no way I have the cash to do it all...Goodbye Circuit City!

I had a package that said on amazon that it had been delivered and it hadn't! I thought I was out of luck till I went through UPS and checked the tracking number. Apparently someone had taken the book I bought as a gift out of the box and so it was empty when it was being delivered. Amazon was made aware of the problem when I emailed them and they are sending me a new book with 1 day shipping free of charge. I have had a few snags like this when I ordered from amazon and they are always very accomodating.

I hope your package arrives soon! Merry Christmas!

my last order from amazon (the 10th) has not yet been shipped. the one that was promised by the 24th. everytime i contact by email or phone i get the runaround. no offer to send out what it there, no offer to adjust anything. its ten items. i'm pretty irritated.

I am waiting on 5 pkgs from Amazon and one from Buy.com. I ordered on the 12th from them. Plenty of days before the deadline and it says I won't get it till the 26th. Can I say I am pissed?

i woudl definetely call. my mom ordered something on the 6th. as of a couple days ago, she had recieved no updates. it took her three emails, but finally they mailed it out 2 day fed ex on there cost.

Talked to Circuit City (after a 30 min hold time) again today. Rep was very nice and after she "researched" will issue a refund request which will take 7-14 business days to process-- Lovely. Will be hunting to try to replace part of the order but no way I have the cash to do it all...Goodbye Circuit City!

i had no fun with them this holiday either. tehre site was so messed up on black friday, you didn't know your order went thru for 2 days. by then, i had already re-placed my order. so then it took weeks of emails, etc to get it all straightened out.

My sister's packages from Amazon won't be here till 12/27. She is so upset. She ordered on the 16th. She even called Friday, they said they would do 1 day express shipping for her, apologized, etc. This morning she gets an email saying sorry but due to complications with order and with the supplier, we can't do anything for you and the earliest the order will arrive will be on the 27th. Mind you, it was 6 items that were for the kids.

i'mn also having major problems with handhelditems.com i ordered on the 11th, paid extra for 3-5 day shipping... no clue where they are other than many days ago they said usps was noted to pick the package up. tracking number doesn't work. emailed multiple times with no responses. for christmas of course.

Finally got through to Circuit City about my order. THey show it delivered on 12/8 (shipped from California on 12/6 at 6:17pm and delivered to Florida on 12/8? )--not a chance-- the csr said I have to report it missing at the post office--and I pointed out that I didn't even have a tracking number to give them--so I finally have that and after she did some research she said I can call them tomorrow and they can process a refund (this is after I showed my rear end-- learned it from my customers). Wait til tomorrow, if I get any grief I will be speaking with a supervisor. I've already told her that my business is history and I mean it. I usually order at least once a month to get movies for dh. I guess BB just got a new best friend! ON the flip side, something else I ordered on Wed from someone else came today DHL and I didn't pay for any kind of expedited shipping...

BB price matches. Our circuit city is horrible (and far away) so i always bring the ads into best buy. you could even try calling them and see if they will price match the free shipping :)

Circuit city does have good ads but thats about all they have

I'm still waiting on 2 orders from Amazon and one from Kodak gallery. The one from Kodak took 2 weeks for them to ship and it's for a party today so I'm out of luck on that one. One of the amazon orders is coming USPS and it was shipped on the 13th....but Amazon assures me it'll be here on monday. Not sure how they can do that since it's out of their hands. The other is coming the 24th with dhl...probably won't get that one either. I'm ready to go to walmart and just pay full price for this stuff and refuse shipment from Amazon. wonder if I can do that if it comes USPS? Hmm, I'll have to call and ask I guess.

If you have the money buy the exact same thing full price from walmart and when the amazon order arrives return the amazon thing to walmart (viola! youve defeated the shipping crisis and still saved money)

not a real big deal for me but Im still waiting on a package that has all my DDs clothes in it. I ordered from Aeropostal and it was shipped from them like a week and a half ago...tracking number just says that it was picked up by fedex..nothing else. No "where its at now" no estimated arrival date ...nothing! I ordered it two weeks ago thinking that it would be here in time but maybe not. (hopefully it still shows otherwise she has nothing NICE to wear for Christmas dinner)

Still waiting on a package I bought from ebay on 12/3!! I've pretty much given up all hope that it will make it here before Christmas :mad: I guess 22 days just isn't long enough for some sellers:confused:

I am so sorry this is happening to you!

Have you contacted the seller? I would be reporting it asap as item not received.

I contact them if I haven't received shipping info in a week!

I am waiting on 1 package from amazon.com UPS tracking says it is out for delivery...:yay: