Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Christmas vacation pictures

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JazzMama  OFFLINE  

JazzMama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 12:33 pm

We went for our annual trip to Branson, MO last weekend. If you've never gone, this is definitely the time to go. The crowds are not at all bad and there are alot of great Christmas shows and displays.

We ran into Mrs. Claus while we were shopping. She was definitely the picture of who I had envisioned as Mrs. Claus:

Posted Image

At Silver Dollar City, they have quite a few live shows. Our favorites are the Fa-La-La Follies (Cowboy comedy) and Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol". While we were in line for Fa-La-La Follies, it started to snow. At night, they have a tree-lighting ceremony that has lights timed to Manheim Steamroller's "Carol of the Bells" and a parade (which got cancelled due to weather). Here are a few pics of my DD trying to catch snowflakes and of the displays (including the tree with a couple of different lighting sequences):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So, does anyone else have pictures to share?

#2 Xfeg  OFFLINE  

Xfeg

SPIDERPIG!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 12:36 pm

I dont have pictures but wow those pictures turned out great. What kind of camera do you have?

#3 JazzMama  OFFLINE  

JazzMama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 12:41 pm

I dont have pictures but wow those pictures turned out great. What kind of camera do you have?

Thanks - I have a Kodak Easyshare Z712

#4 Shortness  OFFLINE  

Shortness

Everybody needs love...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 12:57 pm

Great pics--that house is fantastic--a lot of effort there! We went and saw some lights a couple weeks ago, but it was on a whim and didn't have our camera with.
If not today, maybe tomorrow...:mail:

#5 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 2:09 pm

just beautiful! :)
________
Just.... Ang

Have been truly blessed with a Grandson =)

#6 onecutemoocow  OFFLINE  

onecutemoocow

Go Steelers!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 3:05 pm

So nice!

There's a point in your life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything. But it's not giving up... It's realizing that you don't need certain people, the bull, and the drama they bring
. :fluffy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users