Staples printable coupon $25 off $50

nodeerhere

Thanks. I printed it off and will try to use it tomorrow. I don't even know what I'd buy at Staples right now, but I'm sure if the coupon works, I'll find something. I think I'll check at the return counter before I attempt to get in line with it. If it doesn't work, I'll just leave.

I tried this coupon yesterday and the store manager said it is a fake email coupon. They said that they received emails about this and to refuse them. It was pretty embarrassing when she said it was fake (out loud) and everyone in line just looked at us like we were scammers. Won't try that again!

It's a fake coupon and yet you people still try to use it? You might as well just shoplift or take $5 out of the register. :confused:

I think the $25 off of $50 was a legitimate coupon that was sent out to reward card holders, but there are different coupon numbers out there and I think what happened is some crafty people on the internet may have created a fake one. The coupon I used had different numbers than this one and I had no problems. BTW, I just received another coupon for $20 off $100.

I printed and used the Staples coupon yesterday at our Sandusky, Ohio store, and had no problem at all!! In fact, the clerk was new on the job, and the store manager helped her code-in the coupon for my purchase. He never questioned it. And I bought ink cartridges for our home computer --- so it was like BOGO FREE!!!!!! Woo-Woo!!! :yup:

Susie

I just used the coupon but they almost didn't want to give it to me!! The manager asked me if I had already used the coupon and I said no, that I had been sent an email with a link that linked me to their website and printed it out from there.....there was such a huge line that he did an override.

I didn't know until actually reading on here that each coupon is only to be used once! Thank goodness I stopped myself from giving an extra copy of the coupon to the people behind me!

Merry Christmas!!

I used mine tonight and had to have a manager override. She said that this had happened several times that day. I told her I had never used the coupon before. It did have the staples URL on the printed coupon. She just put in her password and overrode it. Great savings!

:cheesy:Thanks nodeerhere, Got a Staples brand shredder for 59.99. It was on sale for 39.99. So I got a shredder lubrication packet for 9.99 to bring my total to over 50.00 with the tax. With your coupon, I paid about 26.00 for both. The shredder has a 10.00 mail in rebate. Oh Happy Day !!! The perfect and inexpensive gift for my father who can now shred his junk mail.

There was a man buying a monitor and I gave him my extra coupon. No problem for him or me at the register. I think the cashier did have to do some type of additional step, cuz the cashier said to her co-worker "I need your key." But she didn't say anything to me. Hooray !!

I just used the coupon but they almost didn't want to give it to me!! The manager asked me if I had already used the coupon and I said no, that I had been sent an email with a link that linked me to their website and printed it out from there.....there was such a huge line that he did an override.

I didn't know until actually reading on here that each coupon is only to be used once! Thank goodness I stopped myself from giving an extra copy of the coupon to the people behind me!

Merry Christmas!!

:cheesy:Thanks nodeerhere, Got a Staples brand shredder for 59.99. It was on sale for 39.99. So I got a shredder lubrication packet for 9.99 to bring my total to over 50.00 with the tax. With your coupon, I paid about 26.00 for both. The shredder has a 10.00 mail in rebate. Oh Happy Day !!! The perfect and inexpensive gift for my father who can now shred his junk mail.

I'm glad it worked for you and for all the others. Seems different stores have different policies on this.:yup:

• 2 months later...