Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

How many people do you give gifts to?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 leefamily23  OFFLINE  

leefamily23

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 6:32 am

DH-- though we may exchange New Year's Eve instead this year (long story) My son My parents Neice (1) & Nephew (1) My MIL and her BF MIL's BF's son 2 adult exchange gifts for DH's family 3 kid's gifts for dh's family Grandfather & Grandfather- inlaw 1 work exchange gift 4 bosse's gift's (these were joint contributions, but I bought and wrapped) 1 exchange gift for my family) So, in total 22 people. Now the budget that's a bit different.

#32 mom2monkiesx3  OFFLINE  

mom2monkiesx3

D Y K Drill Baby drill?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,902 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 11:47 am

Including Teachers I give gifts to 33 people!

#33 samisma  OFFLINE  

samisma

Disney Addict

• 1,734 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 1:39 pm

this year: DD my parents my brother DD's Nana my aunt & uncle my cousin & his wife one friend 'secret sister' DD's godmother my godson mailman 14 people, and then i try to get at least 2 gifts for charity. I'm sure as DD gets older it'll get more ridiculous (teachers, bus drivers etc). It should be 15 people, but since the newspaper man keeps delivering the paper to my next door neighbor's (who were murdered) front stoop.... I hate even thinking about that house, let alone going up the driveway every morning to get the paper.

#34 JollyGG  OFFLINE  

JollyGG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 2:05 pm

Lets see. MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL and his wife, Mom, Dad, Brothers (2), Brothers girlfriends (2), nephews (2), godson, DH, DS, and DD. So 16 total.

#35 lisamag  OFFLINE  

lisamag

Friends help each other

• 3,141 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 6:45 pm

my son and dd, her father, dd's 3 sisters, my brother, SIL and 3 neices, 5 teachers, 7 kids (friends) 5 teachers, 28 people in all

#36 JazzMama  OFFLINE  

JazzMama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2007 - 7:26 pm

16 -- I wouldn't know what to do if I had to buy for 40 people :eyepoppin

#37 citrixgirl  OFFLINE  

citrixgirl

• 1,232 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 7:48 am

ok I am going to have to write this out to figure it out upstiars neighbors her 2 boys my hubby my ds 3 mailman building manager aunt aunt hubby 14 year old cousin 22 year old cousin dch dcd dcd dc 24 dcf dcs 5 dcs 3 months long time childhood friend cfs cfd cfd chf chfs who is going to be 2 and is finally cancer free WaHooo ok and two people I have never met but they are going to be at parties I am at so girt cards are what I am thinking so I think that is 24 and that is not including my sons teachers or theripist or classmates

#38 rachealb  OFFLINE  

rachealb

rbtranscriber

• 1,122 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 1:56 pm

mom & stepdad- give them lots of stuff- mom is my bf grandma&grandpa aunt&uncle (aunt also my boss!) son hubby MIL&FIL niece, nephew, SIL other bf, her husband, and their daughter dad&wife hubbys friend 2 dogs 2 birds 1 tortoise aunt out of state toys for tots too- toy run in october and 5 bags of stuffed animals to christmas unlimited this year seems like I am forgetting something....

#39 annmarie780  OFFLINE  

annmarie780

Take me out to the ballgame..

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 2:51 pm

DH DD 11 DS 7 & 3 Mom & Dad 2 Brothers MIL Neice 4 Cousins Friends DD 3 DD best friend 16 total and my church is running a toy drive so I bought for that also. The amazon thread surely helped with the shopping.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John F. Kennedy :usaribbon

#40 annmarie780  OFFLINE  

annmarie780

Take me out to the ballgame..

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 2:54 pm

this year:

It should be 15 people, but since the newspaper man keeps delivering the paper to my next door neighbor's (who were murdered) front stoop.... I hate even thinking about that house, let alone going up the driveway every morning to get the paper.

That is so horrible. I don't know how you do it but I would have been asking my DH to move.:(
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John F. Kennedy :usaribbon

#41 hockeyfanamo  OFFLINE  

hockeyfanamo

• 1,704 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 4:24 pm

We buy gifts for.... 12 Employees (small giftcards) My Mom MIL FIL & his wife Grandma Niece SIL & Nephew Our Dog :o)

#42 loves30  OFFLINE  

loves30

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 5:44 pm

ok let me see how many i buy for cause i never thought about it.. hubby 3 kids sister 1 sister 2 bil 1 sister enlaw 2 brother his mom his dad his neighbor like a mom friends two kids his friends daughter xmass and birthday 1 his friends daughter xmass and birthday 2 my god child in the back and her sister family friend like a brother my neice 1 my neice 2 my kids god mom my kids god dad his aunt and uncle my old little neighbor she is so cute my mailman wow not to bad 26 people.. now the most important person .. me.. hahahah i love to buy for everyone incl myself.. now if you saw my tree and saw what was under it u would be like omg that is more then your list .. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users