Christmas Bonus- Did you ever ask?

leefamily23

Guest JustMeDiana

This is hilarious :sidesplit

My husband is working for a new company this year. Rummer is boss does give a nice bonus. The last thing I would do is have my husband ask how much. But I sure wouldn't plan on using it for Christmas. They get it at the last minute right before Christmas. Could be $50 or more. I would be happy with anything. We haven't seen a bonus in this house for many years.

My husband came home with a $850 bonus today, what a nice surprise!!! As well Christmas Eve and Christmas day paid. He has only been with this company for 6 months. :D

My shopping is done. So this is extra but don't plan on running out and spending it.

I guess I can't complain too much either. I work for a Dr.s office - 30 co workers + 3 Dr.s. Every year we have an awsome X-mas party at a really nice place -keep in mind the "main" Dr. is Jewish so he does this all just for the staff. And we get our bonus checks. Amount depends on how many days/ hours you work. At 5 and 10 years he buys jewelery for the girls!!! I work about 20 hours a week in the business office and get a $200 bonus. But we also get bonus checks (based on production) almost every month of the year for like $50. He also gives us gas vouchers for one fill up every month. And before I started working there (darn) he took everyone 3yrs ago on a 4 day paid trip to Mexico!!! I work a great place I'm very lucky. I love my Dr!!

I worked at a doctor's office until last December. About half of our doctor's were Jewish, but they still gave us a wonderful Christmas party at decent restaurant, we had a holiday luncheon, our supervisors always got us a gift and we got a bonus. My first year there I started in September and got $50. Every year after I got $200 after taxes. The employees who were there a lot longer got more but that was more than generous. I worked there for 5 years before I quit to stay home with ds2. I work at home doing Medical Transcription and my company, who only have 3 or 4 employees in office, the rest are at home typists, sent me a $20 GC to a supermarket in my area. I thought that this was a nice gesture for such a small company. I also got this last year and I only started last September working about 30 minutes to an hour per night during the week.