Question: Rockband PS2

Dang, I pretty much knew (figured) it was going to be an issue getting this. :no:

It is really all on my son's (21) Christmas list.

I have NO idea what else to get him. I guess if it isn't scheduled to come out until December 18, I should just plan on getting it for him for his birthday (June) and coming up with another idea for Christmas. Any suggestions? He has a Wii. And he has Playstation 2. He has Guitar Hero and I bought him Guitar Hero III for PS2. He plays guitar and stand up bass. So music is right up his alley. I just thought this might be fun. And he wanted it.

He is my hardest out of 4. My 15 (soon to be 16) and my 5 and 7 year old boys were all easy. But 21 is hard!!!!!! :cheesy:

does he have a girlfriend??? get him a girlfriend...

kidding aside, get him some games.

The bundle is available on bestbuy.com right now! I just ordered mine, after refreshing since 11:00 am, every few minutes! Whew, what a lot of work just to get a game!

The bundle is sold out. :(

Does anyone know if the Guitar Hero guitars work with Rock Band? I may just get the game seperately and the microphone and drums.

No I don't mean just the game, I got the whole bundle at my Kmart earlier. I just happened to be going in there and checked electronics and it was sitting there still in the boxes that came off the truck. They only got 2 in. Also yes the guitars from guitar hero will work.

This is my first time posting on the site, although I've been lurking for a few months now. I was just so excited about finding Rockband for the PS2 that I had to post my story.

I managed to get one from our local Target, because (get this) the space they allocated on the shelf for it was too small, so they never stocked what they received yesterday and didn't tell the clerks in electronics that any had come in. When I called, I luckily talked to someone who works partially in the stock room and she knew they had one from yesterday and was willing to save it for 1/2 hour for me!

my Gamestop called me Thursday to let me know the packages were in, but that they would only hold it for 24 hours cause they didn't even get enough for those that reserved them!!!!!! I drove up there right then and got mine

funny....I went to Walmart after and as I walked in they announced that they just received a shipment of wii's too....I didn't get one though...

I've found a bunch for PS, but none for xbox locally lately. Yesterday ds6 spotted one for PS in Costco that someone had stashed over by the milk! I saw a pile of them in Target on Friday. Good thing I got mine for 360 at Game Stop a few weeks ago. Since ds11 was going to his dad's until Christmas morning and we usually give them a gift from us on Christmas eve, we gave each of our kids their guitars (ds11 got an electric guitar, ds6 a Power Tour Guitar, dd 20 months got the Song Magic Guitar, and dd 6 months a Leap Frog Guitar). Mommy and Daddy got Rock Band!!! Woo hoo!!! I was playing for about 2 hours last night and I love it!!! We're going to invite a neighbor or two over to jam with us tonight. :D