Hannah Montana Concert Tickets

adewrell

Its very frusterating to my aunt. She didn't get tickets for her daughter last time and now she cant buy presale because they are not taking new memberships.

I know some people feel that you shouldn't be able to join at the last minute just to get tickets. I don't see why it hurts, it's the same money all the same, whether you joined 11 months ago you today, you still have a membership and paid the same money. I guess I'll wait until Saturday or maybe even the day of the concert.

Our day of tickets started releasing around 11am but then after a certain time, i thought it was 4pm ticketmaster no longer sold them. so... if you call the box office after that time they may still have some they can put in will call that is what my girlfriend did the day of the show

• 3 weeks later...
hi, we live in west palm beach florida. i'm hoping to get four tix to her concert in miami. does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get them? should i try ticketmaster the wek of day of? or go down there to the arena? (buy them from theplace) or try scalpers? your help is much appreciated! thank you!!

My concert was Wednesday night (1/3). Tickets were released on New Years Eve and not day of concert (according to our local paper). Whole block of floor tickets were released. SHOOT! I was gone New Years Eve so didn't check then. My daughter was so disappointed. Good luck all of you trying to get tickets! I can only hope she comes back in the future

Our concert was Friday night. I tried the day before and sometimes one would show available. Waited till day of concert, and after trying over and over (again, sometimes one was available), finally got two at side of stage 1st row, face value. This was 3:30 pm. A lot of people said they got their tickets that day. The concert was great.

Call your venue, I was told from mine that it is up to them if they will release at the box office or via ticketmaster online the day of the concert. We went to the Hartford show, got tickets via the internet the morning of the concert, (good seats) they were releasing some slowly at ticketmaster.com until about 2pm. When we picked them up at will call they were releasing all the floor seats cheaper than online because there are no surcharges. We ended up in the 2nd row. :eek: It was a great time, my DD9 loved it and she got the best photos.

:bunny::2elephant:2tapdance:gd_purple:banana:

We went to the show In NOvember in Sunrise, Fl. Spoke so some people who said they got their tickets from ticketmaster about two weeks before the show. The women just went on and kept searching for tickets and then one day they just appeared.

Hope the person from WEst Palm Beach gets tickets the show was great. I am also from the WPB area so good luck.

Just curious, I was watching a clip from her show and she actually leaves the stage and a double comes in to sing? The clip is below and happens around the 2 min 30 secs. I watched it and was amazed they would do that for a costume change, is it that important to have a costume change that you actually double the person (oh, the song is still going with her singing????) I don't know how much these tickets are but couldn't they have a wardrobe change during a long period of music and have the other dancers do something? Just curious what others felt.....

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/music-news-story/ar/_a/miley-cyrus-in-possible-montana-scandal/20080107155409990001

Just curious, I was watching a clip from her show and she actually leaves the stage and a double comes in to sing? The clip is below and happens around the 2 min 30 secs. I watched it and was amazed they would do that for a costume change, is it that important to have a costume change that you actually double the person (oh, the song is still going with her singing????) I don't know how much these tickets are but couldn't they have a wardrobe change during a long period of music and have the other dancers do something? Just curious what others felt.....

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/music-news-story/ar/_a/miley-cyrus-in-possible-montana-scandal/20080107155409990001

I think people are making a bigger deal out of this then that it really is. No big deal really. She is not the first person to do it nor will she be the last.

I think people are making a bigger deal out of this then that it really is. No big deal really. She is not the first person to do it nor will she be the last.

I personally saw the change during the show...it is during the bridge of the song with no lead vocals from her. Then she comes out as Miley right after. It really makes the kids wonder how she did that, especially when she comes back out from a trap door under the stage. I think that a 2 1/2 minute change from Hannah to Miley is pretty impressive.:cheesy:

Has anyone ever bought from ticketmasters ticketexchange? I notice that he concert for tonight, Sunday and Monday don't show any ticketexchange tickets. Our venue still does. I'm just wondering if the prices will drop as the date gets closer? Help anyone?

I do too, we were @ the concert in Dec. & did'nt notice it. I think it keeps the show going & the kids entertained so no big deal!!:)

I'm with you on that. My dd9 asked about this after she heard it at school and I showed her online what they meant. Her words exactly were, "That's what they are making the big deal about? At least she's not pregnant!"

We went to the show in Little Rock in December and had a great time. I was really impressed with the energy of the entire concert, so if that little slight of hand contributed to that, I'm ok with it.

For those of you that have been to her concert, does she use the whole stage? As in, they are selling tickets around the back corner of the stage, will those be decent seats? The last concert I went to, Garth Brooks, he circled the whole stage, all of the stadium seating was considered good seating.