Hannah Montana Concert Tickets

adewrell

I went to the show in Ft Worth, TX...it started at 7 PM and was over before 9:30. I took my 3 year old son and my 6 year old niece. Both of them had a blast! At first it was a little loud for the 3 year old, but didn't take him long to warm up and before I knew it he was dancing and singing to the Jonas Brothers (his all time favorite). I think it is definately OK for younger kids. The crowd in TX was full of little ones.

Question, i'm wondering if this is too much for my 6 year old (even though she is begging to go)...has anyone else seen a lot of little kids at these shows? is it safe?

I think it would be fine for her to go. We went in Bossier City and my daughter loved it. I saw lots of kids 6 yrs and younger. The only thing is, it is LOUD especially with all the little girls screaming.

Question, i'm wondering if this is too much for my 6 year old (even though she is begging to go)...has anyone else seen a lot of little kids at these shows? is it safe?

We took a 5 year old, 8 year old and 9 year old. They all had the greatest time. We had 6th row and when it first started they all covered their ears but after about 3 min they were up dancing and singing. After it was all over they didnt say that it was loud or anything.

Just to let any members who want HM tickets for her concert in Philadelphia that the MileyWorld code is good on 12/08 for tixs to that venue. THey go on sale 12/08 at 12 noon. IF you have the code you can try to purchase tix. IF anyone needs the code pm me and I will send it to you.

Racerfan,

I am not able to send a pm. I am a member of MileyWorld, but did not get an email. I would love the code if you could send it to PM it to me. Thanks,

We just got home from the concert, we too were able to get tickets today, 9th row!!! Our concert was @ 4:00 & we got our tickets online @ about 1:00, so yes they are def. still releasing tickets the day of!! Also I have'nt heard anyone say anything about this but before the concert on the screen they advertised that if you take your ticket to Club Libby Lu after the concert you would get a free Hannah gift, $20 value, so we did & we got a free hannah bag!! It's really cute, so I just wanted to let everyone know to make sure they take advantage of it!!:)

Here's a few pics. I took tonight

My dd6 & my best friends dd4

My daughter has wanted to go so bad, but we just can't afford it. I think we might have found the next best thing though. There is a Hannah Montana Concert Movie coming out February first. It is in 3-d and is suppose to be an actually concert. The commercials for it look really neat. Tickets are already on sale at Fandango. :D

My daughter has wanted to go so bad, but we just can't afford it. I think we might have found the next best thing though. There is a Hannah Montana Concert Movie coming out February first. It is in 3-d and is suppose to be an actually concert. The commercials for it look really neat. Tickets are already on sale at Fandango. :D

That's how my kids are going to do it. They really only want to see the Jonas Brothers - DD13 and DD16 .. hey that works for me.

Thanx I completely forgot about the libby lu promotion. Do you have to bring in your ticket . Also do know if their is an expiration period because we saw the concert last month .

Yes take your ticket , they made me show it & asked for my last name & then handed me 3 bags!! Great deal plus my ds9 obviously does not want the bag,lol, so another x-mas present to give away!!

Oh I'm not sure when it expires...it was on our way home so we just went ahead & stopped right after the show!! I hope you can still get one!!

Yes take your ticket , they made me show it & asked for my last name & then handed me 3 bags!! Great deal plus my ds9 obviously does not want the bag,lol, so another x-mas present to give away!!

Oh I'm not sure when it expires...it was on our way home so we just went ahead & stopped right after the show!! I hope you can still get one!!

We have four stubbs total-did all three of you have to be there?? I want to get mine and my daughter's too but won't work if they will only give me one??

PS! For anyone going....get in line as soon as you get in to get a shirt (or any other souvenier - sp) if the lines are long, wait till after! We wasted 45 mins in line and after the show they were still selling stuff with NO line! UGH! Awesome show though and well worth the money spent! (We went twice-Chicago and Indy!)

We have four stubbs total-did all three of you have to be there?? I want to get mine and my daughter's too but won't work if they will only give me one??

I would think as long as you have your ticket stubs they would give you a bag for each one, I had my kids w/me but I handed them all the tickets @ once.

Thanx I have my tickets somewhere. Now I just have to find them.

About the Hannah Montana movie. Get your seats early. A couple of shows are already sold out for the weekend times. I went ahead and ordered through fandango just to be sure and I am going to surprise my DS, DD, and two DD on Christmas even though we are Jewish they still believe in Santa so he gets to take the credit for the movie tickets.

Just got back from Libby Lu (which I had to drive a million miles to get to) and they had two bags left and only wanted to give me one! I had four tickets and at least needed two and the lady broke and gave me the last two but didn't want to. I suggest calling before you go as she said they were only sent so many-not near enough for everyone if they showed up so call before you go or they may be out! I'm happy I got one for both girls as it would have been WWII if one got one and not the other!

PS. The girl didn't even look at my tickets! She did ask my name and looked on a list she had to see if I was on it.

Just got back from Libby Lu (which I had to drive a million miles to get to) and they had two bags left and only wanted to give me one! I had four tickets and at least needed two and the lady broke and gave me the last two but didn't want to. I suggest calling before you go as she said they were only sent so many-not near enough for everyone if they showed up so call before you go or they may be out! I'm happy I got one for both girls as it would have been WWII if one got one and not the other!

PS. The girl didn't even look at my tickets! She did ask my name and looked on a list she had to see if I was on it.

Sorry to hear you had to drive so far but I'm glad you got them!!:) They're a nice free gift aren't they?!?

Oh Yeah!!! We are going again!! Looks like Hannah will be back in St. Louis in January. We had 6th row at the last show and had so much fun. I think I am more excited than my daughter...

Yeah we also went to the first show and while driving in the car earlier today my DD heard she was coming back and said she needed to go again..lol. We sat in the last row at the first concert and I bought my tickets as soon as they went on sale. I hope we get closer this time.

FYI I am near Columbus OH and was just able to get 3 tickets for the show tonight through ticketmaster. The kids will be happy when they get home from school!

I didn't buy them because Im in Canton, Ohio and its a 3 1/2 hour drive (school night), BUT when I searched ticketmaster around noon on the night of the columbus concert, row C section 7 on the floor came up. I was so tempted, but will try and see if I can score tickets to the Cleveland, Ohio concert. That would be only an hour or so away from me.

So glad you were able to get tickets!

Oh Yeah!!! We are going again!! Looks like Hannah will be back in St. Louis in January. We had 6th row at the last show and had so much fun. I think I am more excited than my daughter...

We went twice (Indy and CHicago) and I think I was more excited than dd both times! HAHAHA!

Yeah we also went to the first show and while driving in the car earlier today my DD heard she was coming back and said she needed to go again..lol. We sat in the last row at the first concert and I bought my tickets as soon as they went on sale. I hope we get closer this time.

The Pre Sale it tomorrow.

just found out to day that she is coming to jacksonville at the end of january. I will do what I can to get tickets for my son since he loves her. on the news they already said that camping out and waitinig for the sale to start is not going to be allowed. If , and it's just a very hopeful if, we happen to get tickets (the limit is 4), I will get 4 although I need 2 (one for my son and one his adult sister). If we get lucky, I will find a fair way to give them way on here. I just refuse to go through all the trouble of trying to buy them and then just buy 2. please don't send me email asking me about them, because they even exist yet. I just wish, I hope, I pray, I beg, I bargain, okay heck, there's not a whole lot I wouldn't do to surprise my son. God, he is such a brat. Did I say I love him?