Dr martens 35% off plus free shipping, Most clearance shoes $21.45

scarface

Clearance shoes have a message on them now saying "clearance shoes will NOT receive any % off discount from coupons or promos." Too bad.

That was always there ... when I first tried to order I couldnt get the discount to work . If you added a non clearance item - then the discount worked.

Hope that no more orders get cancelled......

I got this message... after reading it over again... i hope i don't end up getting the laces! I was just doing that to get the discount! I better call!:eek:

...We regret to inform you that a shoe that you recently ordered from our website, www.dmusastore.com, is sold out. We have canceled the style # 8C057X015, size 8 (UK) off your order number. We are refunding your money for this item since we will not be getting any more in stock. It may take the bank a few days to post the refund to your account. If you ordered other items that are in stock, they will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please contact us at [email protected], or 1-800-229-1262 if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations Dept.

Dr.Martens E - Commerce

www.dmusastore.com

1-800-229-1262

Gotcha...so you didn't get canceled because of the discount, but rather b/c your shoes were out of stock. Did others with cancellations get similar messages? I just feel bad for those who haven't heard yet and are hoping for some clarity. As I said, mine are supposedly on the way, so I'm in the clear!! :D

Here is the wording of the F&F sale from dealnews: Dr Martens cuts 35% off with no minimum required via coupon code "DMFF3507". That's the best coupon we've seen from this store in over two years. It stacks onto sale prices but not on clearance. Coupon ends December 14.

Looks like they finally caught on to the "shoelace" loophole, so to speak.

They have fixed it now so that the code can't be used with clearance items - I got an error that says "Promo codes cannot be used for clearance items. Please checkout with clearance items separately."

I had the shoelaces in the cart and everything...oh well. missed another one. :(

Thank you soooo much for posting this one. I didn't bother with the clearance stuff, so hopefully my order will go through. My husband is going to be absolutely thrilled with his new shoes and I'm absolutely thrilled that I paid $55 for them (my husband bought an identical pair about 2 years ago for $95 at Dillard's).