WALGREENS: Digital Keychain $10

anasmomma

I got the $10 digital keychain at Walgreens - here is a pic of it (but it is a pic from the Linen'es & Things Website, same brand and everything) at:

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2765042&cp=2945872&parentPage=family

I opened it up - it is a little cheapy-plastic - but for a keychain it is GREAT - I was able to put the disk in my computer and add pics to the keychain - all within 5 minutes - very, very easy to do and I am not a savvvvvvy computer geek :)

I am very happy with the item, so far, the best pics to use are the ones that are close up.

Enjoy, these are going to make great greats for the family!

Since the ad said that the sale started at 7:00 I got there right around 7:00. I went back to photo and the guy told me "we sold out of those a little after 6 this morning." I said "I thought the sale started at 7:00." He said "we opened early at 6:00 today." I asked for a raincheck and he said no. I asked where the next closest store was and he listed a few and said those stores were all out also. He also said each store only got about a dozen each. I was not happy.

That and the led flashlights from Home Depot were the only 2 items I wanted that I didn't get. Home Depot ad said they would be open normal hours today so I went by a little after 7:00 figuring they opened either at 7 or 8 like Lowes, but their normal opening time is 6 am!

Since the ad said that the sale started at 7:00 I got there right around 7:00. I went back to photo and the guy told me "we sold out of those a little after 6 this morning." I said "I thought the sale started at 7:00." He said "we opened early at 6:00 today." I asked for a raincheck and he said no. I asked where the next closest store was and he listed a few and said those stores were all out also. He also said each store only got about a dozen each. I was not happy.

That and the led flashlights from Home Depot were the only 2 items I wanted that I didn't get. Home Depot ad said they would be open normal hours today so I went by a little after 7:00 figuring they opened either at 7 or 8 like Lowes, but their normal opening time is 6 am!

How many do you want? I can go down the street and see about buying some for you and shipping them to you. I think that I could fit them into a priority mail box and it should only cost about $5-$6 to mail to you. Let me know.