Dell Vostro 1000 15.4" Laptop with 1GB RAM for $399 [SOLD OUT]

Brad

For those of you who missed this deal earlier in the week, Dell is bringing it back for Black Friday. The deal doesn't officially start until 6am CT, but here is the info to get you ready:

http://ai.pricegrabber.com/pi/4/23/61/42361959_125.jpg

Dell Vostro 1000 15.4" Laptop with 1GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive

This time, you'll need coupon code RH23N?MWL3KF1C to get the discounted price.

still not working yet...

you think that it is for 7am central/8am est?

Where/Who did you get your info on this from? :cheesy:

This was in an e-mail sent to all Dell affiliates. It stated 6am Central.

This is their main promotion for BF, so I'm confident they just haven't "flipped the switch" and turned on the deal yet. I'm sure they have a large quantity of these available today, so just be patient and keep trying. If I hear anything else I'll let you all know.

Also, can the coupon code be applied to the Vostro 1400? I've been trying but not working yet. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time with the 1400 and need to stick with the 1000.

No, the coupon code is supposed to only be good for this single configuration today only (once it appears on the site).

I assume the original link is still the one you want use to try?

Yep. They usually create a special e-value code for these limited time deals, and the link in the original post goes to that e-value code. the only thing we are waiting for is for them to actually load the laptop into the system so it'll show up.

You can also try this:

1. go here

2. in the search box at the top, search for bqdaiad

3. click on the Vostro 1000 link

4. click buy now

5. click add to cart

6. when in cart, enter coupon code RH23N?MWL3KF1C

7. price should be $399

the only issue is doing it that way gives you the slightly lesser AMD Sempron processor instead of the Athlon. once they update the special e-value code in the original link, it should have the Athlon, but if you just want a $399 laptop, the steps above should work.

thx brad

quote >>>>>>the only issue is doing it that way gives you the slightly lesser AMD Sempron processor instead of the Athlon. once they update the special e-value code in the original link, it should have the Athlon, but if you just want a $399 laptop, the steps above should work.

will there be a new link for the athlon ?at $399?