*** Official WHAT DID YOU GET? / YOUR EXPERIENCES Discussion Thread ***

JeffDowney

This site is fantastic. I've been visiting daily since Halloween, and with the help of Brad and the fine people here, I've completed all of my shopping BEFORE Black Friday!

Picked up the PS3 with the free controller at Circuit City this morning. Picked up the MP4 players and the key chain photo albums for my wife at Sears last night. And picked up a couple of 4 GB Pro Duo mem sticks at Office Max this morning.

No standing in line for me!!:cheesy:

Can't thank this site enough.

-Jeff Downey

I have been able to save an amazing amount of money since finding GottaDeal. This year it really came in handy!

I will be out tomorrow only because I need some kind of BF rush lol, but I am only going to Bath and Body Works to use the gift cards I earned from mypoints.

32" Olevia LCD TV from Kmart! $419.00 plus 8.25% tax

People waited 3+ hours this morning for only 5 vouchers, which is odd because the manager told us the day before that they where going to have 7. Hmmmm..... Anyone wonder where the other 2 went?? lol..

Tommorow is Walmart.. God help me....

From Target .com

22" Westinghouse from Target. Paid full price although got the price match email, that they will adjust the price,from Target they are adjusting it down to $167.

From Dell.com

Dell Vostro Desktop with 19" LCD for $349 ( I added 50 for a few other goodies) Much better computer than the $200 BB one :)

That's it so far, still on the hunt....

CircuitCity.com

- Polaroid Camera (needed something inexpensive for MIL who needs a camera) 49.99

- Cobra Radar Detector 29.99

- Monster iPod FM Transmitter 29.99

- PS3 Assassins Creed with $10 GC 59.99

BestBuy.com

- Western Digital 500GB External Hard Drive 99.99

Amazon.com

- The Office Season 1 9.99

- The Office Season 2 12.99

- Smokin Aces 4.99

- Flight of the Conchords Season 1 14.99

OldNavy.com

- Shawl Collar Sweater 15.00

- Performance Fleece Pants 10.00

LaneBryant.com

- B1G1 Cacique Bras & used 20% code for a total of 25.60 with Free Shipping

OfficeDepot.com

- 500 Sheet Hammermill Tidal Paper 1.99 with Free Shipping

CVS

- All of the Free after Extrabucks items (paid with Extrabucks and coupons - paid a total of $1.83 out of pocket and got about $20 in Extrabucks left over for next time...)

That's all for now, but the day is young :)

From Circuit City

24" Samsung Monitor

9" Smartparts Digital Frame

Midland 2-Way Radios (not the ones in the ad, but did have the 10% off coupon)

SanDisk 2GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive

SanDisk 2GB SD Card

SanDisk 2GB Ultra II SD Card (x3-no rebate, just sale priced!)

Super Mario Galaxy

From Officemax

Magnovox 100 Pack DVD+R (x2-again no rebate just low price!)

Inkjet Paper (buy 2 get 1 free)

Kmart Thanksgiving:

Wii (for a friend - which she told me to keep the change out of the $300 she gave me!)$249

Coby 3 pack head phones/ear bud set 4.99

Now 26 CD 7.99

High School Musical cd 7.99

Folgers coffee $3.99 (had $1 off coupon)

4 2-liters .79 each

2 joe boxer pillows 2.50 each

HH Gregg.com

4 pack JVC 60 minute MiniDV tapes w/ JVC camcorder case $16.99 w/ free shipping

Thanks to this *wonderful* board I got:

Best Buy:

Epson-Stylus Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner-CX4400 for $25 plus shipping and tax.

Miami Vice complete series for $99 plus shipping and tax.

Amazon.com:

The Office Seasons 1-3.

I am eternally grateful to this site for posting all the deals. I was looking for a printer but didnt like the prices I've seen.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

I plan on staying up late to shop online at Kohls. I really dont want to be out in the madness at 4 am tomorrow.

This site is fantastic. I've been visiting daily since Halloween, and with the help of Brad and the fine people here, I've completed all of my shopping BEFORE Black Friday!

Picked up the PS3 with the free controller at Circuit City this morning. Picked up the MP4 players and the key chain photo albums for my wife at Sears last night. And picked up a couple of 4 GB Pro Duo mem sticks at Office Max this morning.

No standing in line for me!!:cheesy:

Can't thank this site enough.

-Jeff Downey

What Circuit City did you go to this morning? I live in Indy and they are all closed today.

Went to K-Mart this morning - Got 4 of the Coby ear buds (2 for me and 2 for a friend) and also got the 2 disney pix mini cameras (one pirates of the carribean and one hannah montanna)

CVS Pharamacy - Coby MP3 player with video (nice)

Best Buy - Wii Tournament Fishing game

Circuit City - PS2 game - Ford vs. Chevy, X-Box game - Spiderman, PSP game - Bust O move

Yay! Awesome that many people are already finished. I just need 2 more gifts for family members and I am finished!!! I'd like to thank everybody Brad and mods alike for their hardwork and dedication to BF!!! The only thing that is having me Grrr'ing at the moment is that my morning paper didn't have Walmart's ad...?? :tongue1: