Will we set a record for users online?

Brad

Our previous records:

2004: Most users ever online was 232, 11-25-2004 (Thursday)

2005: Most users ever online was 962, 11-22-2005 (Tuesday)

2006: Most users ever online was 1,823, 11-22-2006 (Wednesday)

We had a steady 1,200+ during the day today. We should have a few very big news stories tomorrow, and the Wednesday before BF was the busiest day last year. Anyone think we'll break the record tomorrow (or Thursday)?

I remember when the 232 was such a huge deal back 3 years ago, lol. Now we have that many on at 3 in the morning :P

Its amazing how much this site has grown! This is the only deals website I go to because this site really focuses on quality, and the members are so kind to each other, and you don't encourage crazy unlawful things to get deals. Thank you so much for this site! I think other people will see how good this site is and all the other sites won't do as well.

Great job!

I think the record will be broke today!!!!! Just like last year, it was the day before Thanksgiving!

Wow, I just looked! There are 2455 people right now!!!!!!!!! COOL

And the servers are kworking great. I have not had any problems like last year! Great Job Gottadeal!

I think the record will be broke today!!!!! Just like last year, it was the day before Thanksgiving!

Wow, I just looked! There are 2455 people right now!!!!!!!!! COOL

And the servers are kworking great. I have not had any problems like last year! Great Job Gottadeal!

I agree. I think the record will be broken all day and into the night.

This is the site all other black friday sites wish to be. I used this one to make all my BF choices last year and just recently joined the forum. Wish I had earlier.

Glad to hear that.

FYI, GottaDeal.com is open year round. We have an online hotdeals forum section, where members post hundreds of online deals. I hope you are able to stick around with us after the Black Friday season is over. As I am sure you will be amazed at the deals that are posted on this site throughout the year.