Staples.com Black Friday Ad Items Available Now! [SALE OVER!]

Brad

oh my god... that was a pain the arse...

i felt like i wrestled with hulk hogan and ten sumo wrestlers...

it feels amazing though... im lining up at circuit city at 3am PST... if i get a ticket for the same laptop i'll buy it and just return this staples order in store...

i call it a double fall back... good thing i didnt buy the FRYs one...

all i have to say is those people who believed staples when they said they were opening at 6am and went to sleep are going to be pretty mad when they wake up and the good stuff is gone :P

Hmm... it could be the other way around. I got my order through also, but...

Do you guys also notice that when you track your order, there are messages "We're sorry. Delivery of your order may be delayed." and "We're sorry, but problems with your order may prevent us from delivering it on time." ?

Also, the order status is classified as "Researching."

Guest hackandspit
Thanks for the heads up. The only problem I am having is applying for my easy rebates. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest hackandspit
To make matters worse . . . the printable rebates for the blank DVDs are not available. This should become quite interesting!

I wouldn't worry too much about order status at this point with their system the way it is.

And don't call customer service or you'll get all of our early orders cancelled because they were not supposed to start yet, lol :P

If I remember correctly, you should be able to do the rebates for the items online without printing them out. It should give you a link on your confirmation page. It did when I order on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving sale. Also I am showing the computer available.

I got the Navigon 2100 GPS, I called my bank and there were 2 transactions 1 with the correct amount $108 and then another for $1.00 so it looks like it went through and the dollar one will come out may have happen due to the refresh thing I hope they dont charge me twice...scary....

I got the Navigon 2100 GPS, I called my bank and there were 2 transactions 1 with the correct amount $108 and then another for $1.00 so it looks like it went through and the dollar one will come out may have happen due to the refresh thing I hope they dont charge me twice...scary....

$1.00 authorizations are common for online orders - don't worry about that at all.

^^^^ we will come to terms with that when we receive the orders and everything is final...

for now im just happy i got the navigon, laptop and WD external 160 gb HD...

my bank also lists $1 for each item...

for gas stations, they usually do this at the time they process your card... this is to make sure that they can take money out of you card... once the card is approved, they will either refund back the dollar or deduct it from your total..

It may not be the best "holiday" gift, but I just got a great deal on the Sentry Fingerprint Safe, Reg. $399 - $50 and $100 Mail in rebate, final price of $250!!!

This thing doesn’t need codes, just opens with a swipe of your finger, how cool is that?!!

Laptop says out of stock now i was close i felt it. lol

i hope you are still online but be sure to get on it once the clock hits 3am which is in 38 mins from now...

STAPLES might have suddenly became geniuses and put a better lockdown for the site so double check!!!

Pardon my pun:

"That wasn't" easy---took me an hour did complete my large order!

But I was freezing standing in a line with disgruntled people either!

You have made me a believer and I will do what I can to promote your site for you!