Fisher Price Fun2Learn Laughtop $8.99 at Target.com

shoppingal

I am so excited about this deal. Right now at Target online it has the Fisher Price Laughtop on sale for 8.99 it says 70% off and it also says "as seen in our weekly ad". So I checked out the weekly ad and it only had different Fisher Price Learning toy---but underneath that it says selected other Laugh and Learn toys on sale. I printed out the page from Target and took that and the Target ad with me to Walmart where the Priced Matched it!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HHOOOO! I saved $21!!!

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Fun-2-Learn-Laughtop/dp/B000ENW6FA/sr=1-1/qid=1195439525/ref=sr_1_1/602-6537010-2760659?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Alaughtop&page=1

I still think that 15-16 is still a really good deal considering it has been $30 wherever I looked. I did have on on order from Target.com but after I finalized the order it said the scheduled delivery was Dec20-Jan 8, So that is why I priced matched it at Walmart tonight. I was too excited to wait and see if I could get it at the Target store for that price. So when I got home I cancelled my order.

I still think that 15-16 is still a really good deal considering it has been $30 wherever I looked. I did have on on order from Target.com but after I finalized the order it said the scheduled delivery was Dec20-Jan 8, So that is why I priced matched it at Walmart tonight. I was too excited to wait and see if I could get it at the Target store for that price. So when I got home I cancelled my order.

Did they not saying anything about the availability at target, being 2-3 weeks? I've never price matched before, Walmart will price match for online merchandise too? I see that my local Target has availability, is it the same price in stores and if not, do the target stores honor their website prices?

You have to move FAST on some of these deals. I missed it.

Fun 2 Learn Laughtop- Fisher Price;

$26.99

List price: $29.99

You Save: $3.00 (10%)

Item arriving in 2 to 6 weeks. Order now.

Quantity:

The price of this item has increased since you placed it in your Cart. Your total has been updated to reflect the current price.

That stinks that it is over. I wonder if it was a typo online. Walmart did not question the availabilty--since you could technically order it but it wasn't shipping out right away. I did go last night at about 10pm and the kid they had as the mgr. that the cashier called over could have cared less. He said "I don't care...give it to her". I am glad I acted on it right away. I wonder if they are going to change the price on those that were ordered @ 8.99. I would be so mad if it was me!