Sears.com Thanksgiving Day Deals [NOW ONLINE!]

Brad

Have to give credit and thanks to hannahs momma, she's the first one that pointed it out. In fact, I had missed them in the ad when I perused it. I didn't read the reviews on Amazon, but I know their larger frames have decent reviews. Not the best, but for the price they're pretty good. That's good enough for me. I ended up ordering 2 of their 7" frames back in the summer.

You are quite welcome I have been waiting I had added them in my cart when they appeared online a few days ago and keep checking lol

Thanks for this website. timely information. Bought all i wanted.

BTW, From sears i got this Email Delay in Processing for the Pananosic Dect 6.0 phone. Did any body get the confirmatin Email? I choose to store pick up option. Will my order be cancelled?

Thanks for the tips

I am trying to place an order with sears.com and it tells me it can not ship to the address and I have tried 5 different ones now. Customer Service isn't any help either.

I'm having the same problem...I am trying to order the Nintendo DS Nintendogs Bundle since they are selling it for the same price as everyone else, and I would like to get it over with and go to bed! But I can't get it to accept any shipping address. Guess I'll have to get up early and try Amazon or Walmart.

Thats strange that everyone is having so much trouble with the sears website. It was the one that worked the best for me today. I was on around 6 am central time. I got all the BF prices and the best thing about it if you checked out seperately you get an additional $10 off every order of $50 or more. I did four seperate orders to take advantage of this. Some of the deals I got including the $10 off were:

Air compressor: $69

5 drawer anniversary tool holder $69

Pressure washer $129

Jason

Anyone get Sears to load? I started a cart and have been sitting here for an hour while it is loading. Opened another page and Sears says high traffic volume check back in a few minutes. Well, it's been 60 mins! I hope I can get my things. Such a large company and they can't handle the volume. Sad!

Anyone get Sears to load? I started a cart and have been sitting here for an hour while it is loading. Opened another page and Sears says high traffic volume check back in a few minutes. Well, it's been 60 mins! I hope I can get my things. Such a large company and they can't handle the volume. Sad!

I had a cart and tried to check out, site went down then came back up and my cart was empty, now I can't get site back...