Sears Doorbuster sale tomorrow! 7am-12pm

heatherkw

Thats the same one that I have. just click on the "right top of page" under HOME ELECTRONICS theres the link to the tv. thats the one i would print out....

notice how it says:

$1899 "before" $800 savings, not after the 800 savings, so that means it will be $1099, just confused from ready all the post here.

But if you print that out... the $1899 model on their website is the 720 model

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771677000P?keyword=46+sony

I can't figure out what to print to get it to show that their ad links you to the better TV. I certainly want the better TV for the lower price, too.

Not to mention.. the S3000 you can buy at Amazon.com for 1299 or less and free shipping.. No standing out in the cold to buy a TV!

Definitely you cannot get 46" S3000 at less than 1299 at Amazon.com. (At this time, it sells at 1500+ at Amazon.com) Although this is a 720p model, you may notice a slight different most likely at viewing HD-DVD or BluRay, and cannnot tell any difference for other application (at least I cannot tell when I saw that in store). The real piece of junk I have ever seen is the Olevia 42" 1080p in store. I don't know whether that TV is broken, but the picture quality is unacceptable.

I've been sitting here all night refreshing the Sears page for the Sony Bravia. They've now changed the doorbuster ad online. It now says the price of the Bravia is $1399. When I looked at it earlier it read, $1899 with a $300 price cut and $500 instant savings. When I put it in my cart it was $1399. I wish I had printed out the first one I saw.

I've been sitting here all night refreshing the Sears page for the Sony Bravia. They've now changed the doorbuster ad online. It now says the price of the Bravia is $1399. When I looked at it earlier it read, $1899 with a $300 price cut and $500 instant savings. When I put it in my cart it was $1399. I wish I had printed out the first one I saw.

Either way, it would be $1399. ($1899 - $300 price cut - $500 instant savings = $1399) Sometimes retailers aren't allowed to put the price of the item in an ad, though they can say "It's $500 with $100 off!" (making it $400, of course). Silly little rule some mfg's have apparently (Nikon is one). ;)

Either way, it would be $1399. ($1899 - $300 price cut - $500 instant savings = $1399) Sometimes retailers aren't allowed to put the price of the item in an ad, though they can say "It's $500 with $100 off!" (making it $400, of course). Silly little rule some mfg's have apparently (Nikon is one). ;)

Wouldnt 1899 - 300 - 500 = 1099? Am I missing something? :)

I just came back from my sears and the 46" Bravia is indeed $1399 for full 1080. You can then either select 18 mths no interest or another $150 off by using a sears card. If you don't already have a sears card, you can open an account and get 6 mths no interest and then use the card for the $150 off. Price would then be $1249.99 + tax.

They also have a 42" Panasonic 1080p Plasma for $1199.99 + tax. Using the $150 rebate, total cost in MN with 6.5% sales tax is about $1120. Sale ends today on this one.

I called one Sears this morning and was told it was for the V series and not the S series. YAY! So we drove the 40 min out to the Sears.

The salesman that approached us knew nothing about any Doorbuster sale that was happening and told us we were a week early and the Doorbusters were next week. @@

I told him he was wrong, they had emailed me, and Sears has the ad posted on their website. I explained to him how in the email I received yesterday it was for the V series TV and when I checked the ad in the morning it was now for the S series. I told him I had called the store to verify the price and model before driving out.

He looked online and said that he was sorry but that was all he could price match. He called the manager over and the manager told us there was no way we could get the $2200 TV for $1399.

I told him about the email and he said that maybe it was a special online and he would price match the online site ONLY if I had printed it out. But since it was separate links, I didn't print anything.

I am not going to Sears on Black Friday. I attempted to get deals F&F night and then again today. I am done with them.