BIG NEWS: Sears.com Schedule of Offers for Next Week [11/18 - 11/26]

Brad

Just so that I am understanding.

Doorbusters are available online.

I'm assuming if they are in my cart on Tuesday, when I go to checkout the price will change to the BF Doorbuster price?

Or..... are we playing who has got the fastest fingers game to see who can order before they are sold out?

I'd like to know this too! Anyone know the answer to this??:confused:

I just hope they fixed their website... I had A LOT of trouble F&F night and still am having trouble getting things to be their correct prices in my shopping cart. I'm really almost afraid to rely on their website working correctly and getting the prices they advertise show up.

4am store pickup would be interesting. You'll make quite a few friends among those in line for 5am!:gdparanoid: I would like to believe they meant 4am Central - meaning in synch with store opening at 5am Eastern.

I think it's fastest fingers wins. I would have the item's page up, (possibly refresh right at the sale time) and add to cart immediately. But I could be wrong (or too slow!) Maybe put it into your cart about 5minutes before and then check out at the sale time.

I just hope they fixed their website... I had A LOT of trouble F&F night and still am having trouble getting things to be their correct prices in my shopping cart. I'm really almost afraid to rely on their website working correctly and getting the prices they advertise show up.

The non doorbusters start Wednesday online so if I were you I would try it first Wednesday with somthing you want from the non doorbusters. That should tell you if it will work and if you need to change your shopping plans.

So here's my question:

It seems as though, when you order something online, it will check the store to see if it's in stock or not. If the website is pulling stock from the stores, how can I:

1.) ensure that, if I order online, they won't sell the TV to someone else before I get there to pick it up? For instance, if there's 100 of something and 100 people show up in store and I order online before the 100th is sold, will they say "oh, I'm sorry, I'm going to have to take that from you because someone just ordered it online."

2.) ensure that, if I show up in-store, I won't be told "ok, you can't buy this because they just sold out to people who ordered online?

Unless they have different stock for online and in-store items. But if not, which one should I do? Online or in-store?

Ok, so I'd love to take advantage of the Sears Black Friday doorbusters online. But it seems like the details are pretty sketchy. Does anybody know the answers to the following:

Will there be a coupon code of some sort for the $10 off $50? Or will it just automatically subtract it from your cart?

Do you have to pick-up at the store, or will they ship this stuff to you? If so, are we talking free shipping or whatever they would normally charge? Free shipping would be awesome so I bet they aren't offering it.

Ok, so I'd love to take advantage of the Sears Black Friday doorbusters online. But it seems like the details are pretty sketchy. Does anybody know the answers to the following:

Will there be a coupon code of some sort for the $10 off $50? Or will it just automatically subtract it from your cart?

Do you have to pick-up at the store, or will they ship this stuff to you? If so, are we talking free shipping or whatever they would normally charge? Free shipping would be awesome so I bet they aren't offering it.

Free shipping for all orders $48 and over applies until sometime in December if that helps.