Does Target ever give out rainchecks on items???

iluvMeijer

I just redeemed 2 this past week on games that were on sale a few weeks ago for $4.99. One had a ticket next to it (and was easy to obtain) and the other I had to find an associate to get the info. There are alot of seasonal cashiers now that are pretty green and the one I got didn't even realize Target had rc's to start with. I got a manager to print it out. DVD's shouldn't be any different

got a raincheck last year.I bought a Casio exslim dig camera for $ 129. Got there on BF, an asst. manager on that dept.gave me a rain check also for the shark vacuum for $ 9.(reg. $ 19). Was able to get hold of the camera 3 weeks later due to out of stock situationsA lot of rain checks were distributed i guess on that day.But was able to get hold of it eventually. A bit of advice, call any target store to check days later if its available already.I had to call 3 target stores for weeks.They usually have new shipments twice a week. bravo target! not sure on dvds,Im guessing that they should as well.

I work for Target and we have a great new tool to use this year. Each store can print out a list of every item in the 2 day ad and whether we can raincheck it or not. This will eliminate all of the confusion for our Team Members. Also, stores are being encouraged this year to offer substitutions as well as rainchecks. For example, if we sell out of a 2 slot toaster that is on ad for 50% off, we'll sell you the 3 slot one for 50% instead or give you a raincheck for the original one if you don't want the substitution. Don't hesitate to ask your store for a substitution if they run out of the item you want.