WAL-MART Black Friday Item Listing

Brad

I'm guessing they are saving some of the better deals for their "secret" sale to be posted on Thanksgiving. Proabably don't want to tip their hand to the competition, especially since it looks like a lot of stores are doing similar things on Thanksgiving.

Maybe next year we'll have almost live, real-time responses to each other's ads, lol. BB will post a $299 laptop, an hour later, WM will have a $289 laptop on their site, etc... :P

All I want is a deal on the FP Bounce and Spin Zebra, and they put it in their ad with their everyday price!

Yeah, I already bought the bounce & spin zebra like a week ago. There are no deals on this one. I was looking for the same thing. I went to Kmart. It was $38 and I used the $5 off fisher price purchase of $20 or more which made it $33. That is good enough for me. I haven't seen the B&S zebra at walmart or at tru so I went ahead and bought it when I saw it at Kmart!

Eh, it was just about what I expected for Walmart. Glad you didn't lose the affiliate account. :)

Funny thing is, they have A LOT of the items out in the middle of the aisles now for those prices.

The play kitchen I want is $10 cheaper here than anywhere else. Hopefully it goes on sale online Thurs and I can buy it through this link and pick it up in store at my convenience.

Darn, darn, darn! I was so with the people who were over Wal-Mart and from what a lot of people were saying prior to this list being posted I was glad I was not going to have to go there.

However, I am in the market for the PS2 and that bundle seems like a pretty good deal for two controllers and a game. I know the cool things this year are the 360, PS3 and especially the Wii, so what do y'all think? Will that PS2 bundle be a hot commodity?

My one saving grace in this may be that the TRU ad posted and they have a PS2 bundle with 3 free games valued at $100. So what's a better deal? I imagine I could take those 3 games to Gamestop and trade them in for some my brother wants, but I just want the best deal and would appreciate input on that.

Also, is that Guitar Hero 1 and 2 bundle just the game or does that include a guitar as well? I'm kinda looking for people to talk me out of going to "the Grinch who stole Christmas", so let me know whatcha think!

Also, is that Guitar Hero 1 and 2 bundle just the game or does that include a guitar as well? I'm kinda looking for people to talk me out of going to "the Grinch who stole Christmas", so let me know whatcha think!

Guitar hero bundles is usually the game and guitar.

Actually, if you look at the ad scans, you'll see that this specific GH bundle is GH & GH2 bundled up into one box, with no guitar. According to my game guru (14 year old nephew) you can play the game w/o the guitar, but it's not as fun. That said, you can snag a wired guitar at walmart for $29 everyday.

The only thing I was interested in were the $5 1-00% cotton character jammies, and dh said there was no way we were fighting WM for $5 jammies.

I don't know, if after all our shopping is said and done I still have the energy, I'll run by WM and see if there are any pj's left. I'll sift through the leftovers, otherwise - like others - this will be my first year wm won't be my first stop.

the secret items ( it appears to be only 3 items...) will be ( acoording to their website ) available Nov 23 & Nov 24...hmmm

http://holiday.ri-walmart.com/?section=secret&utm_source=Walmartcom&utm_medium=POV1&utm_content=secret1&utm_campaign=holiday

Well that is really silly of them to make us wait until Thanksgiving day. We all are going to see thier ad and decide to go to other stores instead because the ad is so terrible. If they are waiting to give us 3 great sales they are making a big mistake. If I dont see something soon that makes me excited to go there I will head elsewhere.

I really like what they are having at WM! It's not great, but they have the things I was going for at the other stores and beat them by at least a dollar! Last year I didn't go to WM at all but this year I'm headed there first! Don't forget that WM usually has the better deals...they are still holding out the secret items!!! I think WM waited so long because they wanted to have the chance to beat everyone else. Stores usually wait till their ad is leaked and then they copycat them well this year WM took matters into their own hands!!! Way to go WM!!!!

Well that is really silly of them to make us wait until Thanksgiving day. We all are going to see thier ad and decide to go to other stores instead because the ad is so terrible. If they are waiting to give us 3 great sales they are making a big mistake. If I dont see something soon that makes me excited to go there I will head elsewhere.

I think most of the stores are having secret sales. No one has released what they will be. It is not just Wal-Mart.

Guest Mom1979

Honestly I liked the clothing deals and connect four for $5.88 is a good price. I'm looking forward to that.

Other than that maybe the blender is an OK price but havne't made up my mind there.

Not as great as Kmart or Target, though.

These folks better have a "secret" sale. I can see not going there at all. i've been looking for a good laptop deal. Saw one at Comp USA a while back that was better than these.

Props to you Brad...not your fault their ad smells like I stepped in something.

***Please note: I reserve all right to remove foot from my mouth (after being washed) regarding how bad the sales are pending the "secret sales" ad that come up later*** :cheesy:

Anyone know what brand the 8" portable DVD player is? My son wanted the Tyco Terrainiac and their listed price for BF is their current price. I was really bummed out by that as I really do not think it is worth $70.

The ad doesn't give a brand and I couldn't find any models that looked like that on their site. I'm guessing it's going to be one of the lesser brands like Venturer, ilo, Emerson, etc...

Actually, if you look at the ad scans, you'll see that this specific GH bundle is GH & GH2 bundled up into one box, with no guitar. According to my game guru (14 year old nephew) you can play the game w/o the guitar, but it's not as fun. That said, you can snag a wired guitar at walmart for $29 everyday.

Thanks, I thought that might be how it was, since there was a guitar right next to it for 29 bucks. I heard from someone who said that all the songs from both games were not on this particular bundle. So it's just as well anyway. My brother already has one guitar and at CC they will have the PS2 bundle with a wireless controller for 60 bucks. Thanks again for your help.

I really like what they are having at WM! It's not great, but they have the things I was going for at the other stores and beat them by at least a dollar! Last year I didn't go to WM at all but this year I'm headed there first! Don't forget that WM usually has the better deals...they are still holding out the secret items!!! I think WM waited so long because they wanted to have the chance to beat everyone else. Stores usually wait till their ad is leaked and then they copycat them well this year WM took matters into their own hands!!! Way to go WM!!!!

Not sure if a dollar is enough to make up for the ignorance and ill tempers at walmart, not to mention the crowds that I really won't be able to bear. :yup: I will always hit Walmart last since their blitz's always have lots no, LOTS of overstock and their doorbuster sales continue until they eventually run out of stock!

True, if I find a cheap laptop, I might hit Wal*Mart since Wal*Mart is closer than BB being 1.5 hrs away. I shop always at Wal*Mart for everything usually, but lately K-Mart has been drawing my business. Especially Halloween costumes the week before Halloween they were 40% off, then 50% off :eyepoppin with a HUGE selection. Walmart had tons of the same ones (cheap looking) for $20+. I was tempted to tell everyone at Walmart to go to Kmart that were shopping for costumes! LOL

Sorry but since Sam Walton died, Wal*Mart, still saves me money on groceries, everything including customer service and morale has gone downhill. :no: Not to mention the sneaky tactics they are trying to use .

Garth Brooks - Ultimate Hits 2 CDs and 1 DVD Set - $11.88

oh god Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LMAO they aren't the fastest learners are they

:sidesplit

My Walmart had the Garth Brooks BF stuff last month on clearance for $5. I bought it for Dirty Santa gift at work. LOL