WAL-MART Black Friday Ad Scans

Brad

The furreal friend parrot is normally $59.99 ... It's an animatronic pet.. Meaning it's pretty much like a real parrot, without having to worry about it flying away or pooping on stuff. Or feeding it. $44 for it is a decent price drop.

My 4 year old wants it, but I veto animtronic pets..we got enough real pets to deal with here.

it is 46 at Target now

Wow, and to think I was agonizing over this being the ad I most needed to see. Ugh ugh ugh. If I were a wally marketing exec, I'd be in fear of my job for this being the most lame ad ever. 2 things out of the whole ad - the DS pack and gee, I forget the other. Both of which I can find more than 3 other places for similar prices. And as far as the 'secret specials', I won't have a computer with me and I sure as heck won't be checking back in. The WM I was at last year didn't even have the extra flyer to hand out - let alone have the items on it.

Daughter will be happy - will be more time to get to the mall / Target early! Hubby might be happy - I'll just send him to Staples for the laptop (because BB is way too far away, even though the Sony is the one I really really want). And I'll be buying the GPS from KMart on Thanksgiving morning!

Brad -- sorry they gave you such a hard time over such crap!

:(:no::confused::g_shrug::3paperbag:g_zzz::insane::sleeping::gdsleep3::bs::gdsleep::gdmornincoffee:

They threatened legal action for THIS??

My sentiments exactly! When I first saw this ad two days ago I was so underwhelmed I felt like calling Walmart and telling them they should be be PAYING deal sites to post this lame ad instead of threatening legal action to keep it hidden. Maybe the reason they wanted to hide it is because they knew the ad $$ucked!

Guess I am crazy but I see a few things on my list that are on sale. PS2 Madden 08 and NBA Live 08. I am not a Walmart fan by any means, but I don't think I can PM these anywhere else. TRU and Target do not PM. I hate giving Walfart my money but it is a pretty big savings. Hmmmmm Not unless Sears would PM.........

check your Sears they might though the word is they are changing their policies too. Last year my Sears was great about it. I plan to ask in the electronics section this weekend. :yup:

I to am not a a big fan of Walmart..but we don't have a Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Depot or a Toys R Us so we really don't have a big choice. I am waiting for the Menards and Shopko ads to come out.

There is no Circuit City or Office Depot where I live either. We use to have a Toys R Us but that closed cause there prices was just too high & they was not making any money. Our Best Buy went into that building. Altho I never go to Best Buy on black friday. Too crazy for me.

I am waiting on the Menards & Shopko ad too. Usually those 2 are out only days before black friday.

How is the polaroid brand for hdtvs? We want one but would like opinions from those who have them. Thanx!

I had one in my exercise room. The best thing about it was the 3 year replacement warranty from Ciruit City that I used in a year.

I had that Dell laptop and it didn't do too good either. I don't how they can run Vista on it.

Unfortunately, all we have is a Wal-Mart and Kmart. And Kmart waits to start their sale--WM starts at 5AM, Kmart at 6AM. Then the local ACE hardware at 7AM. yee ha. :rolleyes:

This ad really does stink. Where are the SALES?!?!?! So boring.

Thanks, Brad, for posting it!

Maybe they are wanting to see everyones reaction to their sales and then they will give off better "secret sales" to try and get our business. Something just does not add up with this add and why they are having all of these secret sales. I'm sure they are monitering all of the BF sites and when they see that they are not at the top of everyones list, then BAM, a bigger sale, or maybe not.

How is the polaroid brand for hdtvs? We want one but would like opinions from those who have them. Thanx!

We have one and we love it. We have had it for a little over a year and it is still working perfectly and looks just as great as when we got it. I know it's not as fancy as the brands everyone is going crazy about, but for us it really is great. If you just want a nice t.v. that looks good and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, there's nothing wrong with the Polaroid.

Just a heads up - I went in our local store today (TN) and they already had 2 rack of the ladies $10 coats (no mens that I could find) out. We buy for families for Christmas so this helps a lot. Not bad for $10 and they had cute colors the teenagers will love.

Sooo....question. The highly coveted (at least in my house) bounce n spin zebra is in the ad for $39 something...at the Walmart in Beaver Dam, WI today it was a Rollback for $33...??? Do you think it will stay that low or go back to $39?

I dunno. I can't believe it was on rollback for $33. I already bought one but had been looking for a deal on one for a while. I got mine for $33 at Kmart. It was $38 and I had a $5 off fisher price purchase so I went ahead and got it. In the ad it says $39.xx so I think you better buy it. That is the lowest price I've seen anywhere anyways.

My theory on why WM held out on this junk ad:

WM is counting on people coming to WM on BF thinking they are going to get a deal, because that is what BF is supposed to be all about, right? :yup:

They count on the people who just buy the stuff because its BF and dont really realize that is not really a "deal". :rolleyes:

Those of us who visit these deal sites on a regular basis KNOW this ad is junk and there are no "real deals" on it.

WM did not want us to see the ad early because of word of mouth being such a wonderful thing they knew we would know its junk and tell people.:secret:

And thats all folks

BINGO!!!!!!! :yup: