CNN story about WM BF ad

Brad

After reading that article....THAT's what I had been waiting for???

I guess I don't need to worry about going there. Wait until my wife sees that article. Unless there's some "extra" ad put in with the regular ad, I guess BB will see my laptop buying dollars. (would be at staples actually if they had one down here)

Walmart simply doesn't understand the modern economy since the advent of the internet.

Like most major corps, Wally thinks it benefits from an information-poor environment. Such an attitude is contrary to what consumers casually expect these days. We all expect to be able to jump on the internet and find a million different options within a few click -- this is why Amazon is booming while Wally is treading water.

I have never seen a company as committed to royally sucking as much as Walmart. If it weren't for having the best distribution system in the world, Walmart would already be in bankruptcy.

Didn't Wal-Mart learn their lesson a couple years ago when they had a lame ad & high prices & everyone complained & their sales were down? Didn't Lee Scott say that Wal-Mart learned their lesson & would never make that mistake again. I guess they forgot that lesson. I feel jealous because many of you have seen the ad & I haven't. This is usually our 1st stop every BF.

Didn't Wal-Mart learn their lesson a couple years ago when they had a lame ad & high prices & everyone complained & their sales were down? Didn't Lee Scott say that Wal-Mart learned their lesson & would never make that mistake again. I guess they forgot that lesson. I feel jealous because many of you have seen the ad & I haven't. This is usually our 1st stop every BF.

Judging from all the legal posturing Walmart has undertaken this year to hide such a lame ad, I would have to say that they didn't learn their lesson and are about to repeat the same mistake of the past two years. Surely Walmart has to realize that their BF ad is now widely available on many internet download sites to anyone who takes the time to do a little googling. It's time for Walmart to stop threatening legtimate deal sites like this one over such silliness and concentrate on sharpening their pricing for the holidays. Don't feel jealous because you haven't seen the ad; once you do you'll realize you weren't missing much!

I am so disappointed and not impressed at all. I see why they didn't want anyone to see that crappy ad early. It seems that many stores are offering deals that are just as good or even better than BF at other random times. Looks like I'll be sleeping in this year. Is this the beginning of the end? I'm saddened because BF shopping has been a family tradition for me, my mom and my sister for years now. Somebody give us a reason to brave the cold and the lines again!