American Girl free shipping coupon

nat1jen

i put in code 155573 at checkout about 30 mins ago and my order came up w/ a $0 shipping charge. :yay: this was passed along to me by someone who used the e-mail link and noticed the # in the promotional code box. i'm still wondering WHY, after i signed up for e-mails on their site and just recently bought over $200.00 worth of julie stuff, i didn't get this e-mail. i hope everyone who needs the code gets to use it!

iluvamystery, I think this is the first coupon that AG has sent me! I sent an email about 10 days ago asking why I never got offers. I got a very ambiguous answer about the marketing dept. I really think they usually send the offers to people who DON'T order instead of those who do order.

I just verified your info by putting something in the shopping cart. The coupon code is definitely 155573 and is good through Nov 20.

I agree with you about who they must be sending the free shipping offers to. We have been ordering for the past 10 years - 3 sisters and mother - we are all signed up for email updates with them, too, and I also received 2 very ambiguous responses when I emailed them regarding free shipping. Today, my sister went ahead and ordered (paid shipping) and then received the "free shipping email" right after her order was placed.:yuck:

ouch! sorry about that, finnegan-it sounds like something that would happen to me, lol. tell your sister to call AG and explain about getting the e-mail right after placing the order-hopefully they'll apply the code and take off the shipping charges (they did it for a few ppl i read about on another forum).