Post Here what you'll be buying this BF at BB!

lupajunie

Ok I am updated my list

Sony Lap top

Digital camera with digital frame ( for pregnant friend as a gift)

199 computer for a friend

20 inch LCD/DVD combo tv for kids bedrooms X 2

Gaming chair

Cooking mama game for DS

Sex and the city DVDs and maybe Sopranos

2 22 inch LCD monitors

2 graphic cards for kids computers

Compaq computer for 399.99 buying for oldest son who is giving me money for it

9 inch digital frame

Logitech remote control _this is a maybe have to talk to DH if he still wants one of these

still debating on which tv to buy. I want the 50 inch plasma dh wants a smaller tv so we shall see who wins this debate

I want the Logitech iPod speakers for $59.99. I don't think people will be climbing for these, so maybe I'll saunter in around 5:30am for these...

Quite possibly you'll be fine with coming in at that time BUT you have to factor in the power of spur-of-the-moment shoppers. So take that into consideration. Last year I picked up the very last box of speakers (I think they're Altec Landings or something, 2.1 not great but great value) it was no wonder they were like $10.

....I am ready to shop...can believe we only have like a week and a half....:eyepoppin:yup: :) :smirk::yup: :yup:

Yeah, I'm ready too. I'm going for the $200 desktop and wait for the website deals hoping there's a cheaper laptop, like $250 or less. My choice was a HDTV for less than $400 but i wouldn't bet on that. :no:

I Will Be Getting Bunches Of Dvds, The Emachine Computer $199, Kodak Camera & Frame For $99, Goldstar Over The Range Microwave $99, & The Dustbuster. Is Anyone Here From Ga?

Live in Roswell, probably going to head up to the Alpharetta store. I want the 499 Washer/dryer combo and the 500G external HD

Live in Roswell, probably going to head up to the Alpharetta store. I want the 499 Washer/dryer combo and the 500G external HD

So funny, my pastor was just joking that he wanted to get a washer and dryer at BB and lo and behold they actually have a sale for one. Sounds like a good price on it too, if I needed one I would definitely pick that one up.

the e-machine, the toshiba laptop, a MP3 player, preferably the pink one (my 7yo requested one from Santa, we will have to be sneaky since she will be with us, hoepfully she won't be totally awake yet by the time we get inside the store :-) ), the Hanna Montana game, The Sonic wii game (hum not 100% sure if it's at Best Buy, I am looking at too many ads!)

$200. e-Machine Desktop Computer

$230. Toshiba Laptop

$20. Laptop Case with Mouse

$120. Tom-Tom One LE GPS

50% off Soprano's seasons

$100. 19" Monitor

$150. 22" Monitor

$25. 2 GB Ultra High Speed Memory Card

$15. 2GB Sandisc Flash Drive

$15. 2 GB Sandisc Memory Card

Part of this is for family members. Sure hope I get most of it. I am unsure on the High Speed Memory Card---Can you use it in any camera and will it make the pictures load faster or does it take a special camera to use them?

I need the Western Digital 500 gb external hard drive. But... The nearest BB is 180 mile round trip. <snip> $99 is a great deal, but

Sure $100 is a good deal, but it's hardly a door buster. You can buy 500G harddrives right now for nearly that price. Here's one for $129 that has a $20 rebate on newegg.com bringing the price to $109. Saving $10 or $20 is hardly worth a 4 or 5 hour drive ;).

I plan on buying:

$199 desktop for a friend

$229 laptop for a friend

$399 laptop *For me if they let me buy two different laptops.

assorted dvd's

possibly a stick or two of RAM

Wii -- if they actually have any

I'll be getting...

1x $499.99 laptop package (for my sister-in-law)

1x Sex in the City complete series at 50% off (for my dad)

1x 320gb HDD for $59.99 (unless newegg pulls through with a better deal)

2x 2gb Usb flash drives (one for me, one for my sister-in-law)

I'll also be getting other stuff at some other stores.

HBO DvD's for sure, the Dynex 9" Digital Picture Frame I will probably grab as well. The Samsung or Envision 22" monitors I'll be getting, not sure which one though I'm most interested in.

i have an 22" envision and i love it, if you go the samsung route make sure the model number starts with s not c, c is outsorced to different company, not as good as the s one.