Secret Website Deals for Black Friday?? merged **THIS YEARS DEALS UP**

DramaQueenLucy

Me too, but as a friend says: "Don't star feeling cold until you see the penguins" LOL

So let's hope they're out before wednesday, because most of us won't have the chance to check this deals on thursday, since we'll be in line already

I'm getting worried as well.

I will be in line starting noon on Thanksgiving, so hopefully I can catch them.

I just went to Best Buy's website and typed in Black Friday in the search box and it brought up 9 items including a Toshiba laptop and printer for $229.98. Are these this year's secret items?

These are the specs for that laptop:

Toshiba A135-S7403

Celeron 530

512MB Ram

80GB HD

15.4 Screen

Kind of crappy but cheap.

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed, except for the deal on the Laptop wich is great, but I really was expecting a cheaper HDTV.

I am REALLY glad we jumped on the Samsung 1080P 56" ultra slim DLP with XBOX bundle for $1499 today. Knocked another $300 off for DirecTV

My Toshiba is better then it so there is really no reason for me to go out and get it, though there are a few other things that looked pretty good. I'll try to call my store and see how many laptops they may get it. I might be going out this Black Friday at Best Buy once again (thought Target's price adjustment system had me covered lol).

Wow that laptop will be a bigger seller. What do you suppose the reg retail is of that with the printer?

I heard somewhere that it is $79...but I am not sure where...

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed, except for the deal on the Laptop wich is great, but I really was expecting a cheaper HDTV.

Me too!!! I am really needing another TV...oh well there is always next year or maybe a deal during the year.

No need for walmart to show their hand, best buy wins, hands down! walmart had a good deal on camping equipment. A 5 person tent, 2 sleeping bags, 2 camp chairs, lantern, koosies, and cooler, all for $65! All for a best buy run. Now, if i only had that inflatable bed......