Hannah Montana & Friends 3 Pack

friholic

Guest caminitorinaldo

so, let's say that i am NOT able to get one of the 3 packs on BF.

do you think they will stock these REGULAR PRICE soon after BF???

i sure hope so, 5.00$ isn't *that* great of a savings and i already got the other items i wanted from them (will price match)

just wondering what you all think about this becoming a "regular" item (i am thinking it will).

so, let's say that i am NOT able to get one of the 3 packs on BF.

do you think they will stock these REGULAR PRICE soon after BF???

i sure hope so, 5.00$ isn't *that* great of a savings and i already got the other items i wanted from them (will price match)

just wondering what you all think about this becoming a "regular" item (i am thinking it will).

I am wondering the same thing. Not sure. Last year Target had the Fluffy Factory with a Bonus. After BF never saw it in their store again. Even asked about it. That was a special buy. So I don't know what category Target puts the HM 3 pack in.

Hopeful though with all the reports of them being out and the amount for each store that (I will be able to get one in the morning.

Hope everyone is successful in their hunt on BF.

There were none at our Target store today--not a customer got one today!!! That was really the only thing I wanted and they didn't even have them for the sale. This is the first time I've went to Target on BF and I doubt I'll be going next year. The line was huge to get in the store--definitely not worth it if they dont' have the product. They had plenty of the other toy items that were on sale but none of the Hannah Montana dolls--oh well

Bingo. Managed to get one today. Barely! Last one on the shelf. They went super quick. My Target only had about 15-20 of them total. Everyone was asking for them.

Boy, the crowd in the toy dept. seemed like triple what it has been in years past. Very, very difficult to move up and down isle or even around for that matter. It was more like "shuffle" around toys then move around.

Hope everyone had a fun shopping trip.

Congrats to those that got them! I did end up driving over an hour to Target today with no luck, an employee told me they were gone quick. As long as I get my KB toys order I am fine. If that ends up not getting here before Christmas, then I guess I'll hold them until April for her birthday.

:eyepoppinOur Target was CRAZY, I have NEVER seen it this way on BF. I was unable to get a cart which i the end was fine. the cart seemed to make things more difficult.

ALL the HM dolls were gone right away. I did not need one my SIL got me one the other day, and PA it today for me.I did want that twin doll pack they had and low and behold I got the LAST one. They had those things on the bottom shelfagainst the wall. has I not seen this woman take one I would of totally missed it. I looked and there was one more-WHEW. I did get some movies and the play-doh they had . I also grabbed some polly pockets that were 4.99 but with the coupon they were free ( good stocking stuffer).

I am most annoyed at the fact I have the GH3 for the WII and my son now thinks its"boring"

:eyepoppin:eek:. I got it a few weeks ago when he talked how cool it is and now its the opposite. RRRRRRRRRRR now I don't know what to do ! keep it and see if he changes his mind OR return it and get him something else OR keep it for the the rest of the family and get him something else. I don't know if he felt that way cause he did not know the song at the store.

Does anyone know if the songs on GH 1 or 2 are better ???

• 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering if anyone has seen Oliver in stores? I found several single Lilly dolls at Wal-Mart for 9.99, so I went ahead and bought one and I cancelled my preorder at KBtoys for her. I still have Oliver on preorder, but if I could find him in a store, I can just cancel my preorder for him. I just want to get him by Christmas. Plus, they are 3.00 cheaper at Wal-Mart than they were on KB.